OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
It won't work when you try to use it. Make sure you input all letters in caps tho. If not, even a valid code won't work.

Well I saw this coming. Just checked my 2 valid 20% codes I had saved up and both have been redeemed.

:x

damb lewi

that sucks...for real

kinda changed how i feel about them. i dont agree with stealing them from other people at all

Last edited:
Has that little note where it says promo codes cant be used on nike id products always been there?

I just added a random pair to cart, I don't see anything. Even has the box to add promo code still.

I'm sure Nike will have a solution for this within the next 2 weeks. I just don't see them letting the chat and phone lines continue to be blown up with questions about invalid promo codes.

Codes still work on IDs. Maybe it's always been there, but the codes work?

I don't have a code to test it out. Nor am I going to nuke my account using one of those posted.

It's just a minor disclaimer that one wouldn't even know about unless you clicked on the question button.

Last edited:
I'm sure Nike will have a solution for this within the next 2 weeks. I just don't see them letting the chat and phone lines continue to be blown up with questions about invalid promo codes.
Which may have never happened until ES exploited it. Sometimes you have to get a little dirty to get Nike off its *** and fix their own website.

I just found a 20% code off twitter someone was giving....was going to use on the ID, will I get banned for doing that? 

Just want 2pairs of IDs.  Are they TTS or half size up? 

Back
Top Bottom