OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I know I'm preaching to the choir, but I'm still ticked I missed the MC option. The day it comes back cannot come soon enough.

I still don't understand why they would ban you for getting a code from someone else. Im trying to remember exactly what law it is but if you purchase/receive something without any knowledge of wrongdoing you are not liable.

Example: Person B steals a code from person A. Person B sells the code to Person C. Person C thinks that they are getting the code in good faith, they shouldn't be punished for it.

True that. You could put on a $200 wife beater, pair of Yeezys and $500 jeans and a restaurant or club could refuse your patronage.

And at the end of the day, using the coupons violates their terms of service.

So I will get banned for using a code they gave me? They gave me the code in April

Just check it to see if it's still "valid" before you try to use it. A couple of members have said their codes were stolen already.

Sorry to hear about your codes lewi1913 lewi1913 , glad you were able to get them replaced tho.

Last edited:
So I will get banned for using a code they gave me? They gave me the code in April
If Nike legitimately gave you a code then, no, you will not get banned. Check and see if it had been given out today and if it has then you need to contact Nike so you can get a new code. It will probably get the person banned that used it banned but that is their fault, not yours.

I still don't understand why they would ban you for getting a code from someone else. Im trying to remember exactly what law it is but if you purchase/receive something without any knowledge of wrongdoing you are not liable.

Example: Person B steals a code from person A. Person B sells the code to Person C. Person C thinks that they are getting the code in good faith, they shouldn't be punished for it.

Any business can refuse sale at any time for any reason.

Just check it to see if it's still "valid" before you try to use it. A couple of members have said their codes were stolen already.

Sorry to hear about your codes lewi1913 lewi1913 , glad you were able to get them replaced tho.

They didn't replace them actually, because they can be stolen again. But when I do want my 20% off the manager will adjust my order price.

I cant use the code on ID shoes
mean.gif
Is this a new policy?

wait no codes period? or you guys talking about the dudes selling the stolen 20% off codes?

i have a 15% off coupon i got direct from nike

i knew something was up when random dudes have 500+ 20% coupons which is why i didnt buy one

My genuine code that was locked to my cart never got stolen and the MC Kobe 9 is still in my cart and the code still works towards it, maybe the older codes that were issued a while ago still work on Nike iD?

Back
Top Bottom