OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I got a question or a statement, depending on how you look at it? Don't take what I am fixing to say the wrong way bc first off the mc colorway is very nice and I would love to own a pair just because they are different! Now on to my point, does a true sneaker head even care about these ids (these aren't grails IMO)? I just don't see the point in dropping 1700 on a pair of ids an athlete has never wore in a game, achieved any status, and other than the "hype" has no real significance! I was a true sneaker head as a kid but when I started my family I had to put things in perspective and to be honest shoes were the last thing I needed to spend money on! I am a huge kobe fan and I have never lost my thirst for shoes (nike's and Jordan's in-particular), jumped back in about two years ago to witness a lot of madness! But these ids might just be the icing on the cake! This was not a hard cop, people just slept on them because they were ids and they thought they would be around or they attempted to use the glitch to do something different (like myself)! I can not say I am a true sneaker head anymore but I can say if I was this shoe would be no different than a GR TO ME!!! The only significance it has is variance from shoe to shoe, am I wrong or looking at this from the wrong perspective? To each his own and if you got it by all means get what you want but I just can't see the value in these to the point where I would drop almost 5x the retail on these ids! Would love to own a pair but would not pay one dime over 300 bc I truly think when the dust clears this will be just another shoe that came and went! Seriously trying to understand so opinions welcomed but just don't tell me they are kobe flynits!:smh:
I got a question or a statement, depending on how you look at it? Don't take what I am fixing to say the wrong way bc first off the mc colorway is very nice and I would love to own a pair just because they are different! Now on to my point, does a true sneaker head even care about these ids (these aren't grails IMO)? I just don't see the point in dropping 1700 on a pair of ids an athlete has never wore in a game, achieved any status, and other than the "hype" has no real significance! I was a true sneaker head as a kid but when I started my family I had to put things in perspective and to be honest shoes were the last thing I needed to spend money on! I am a huge kobe fan and I have never lost my thirst for shoes (nike's and Jordan's in-particular), jumped back in about two years ago to witness a lot of madness! But these ids might just be the icing on the cake! This was not a hard cop, people just slept on them because they were ids and they thought they would be around or they attempted to use the glitch to do something different (like myself)! I can not say I am a true sneaker head anymore but I can say if I was this shoe would be no different than a GR TO ME!!! The only significance it has is variance from shoe to shoe, am I wrong or looking at this from the wrong perspective? To each his own and if you got it by all means get what you want but I just can't see the value in these to the point where I would drop almost 5x the retail on these ids! Would love to own a pair but would not pay one dime over 300 bc I truly think when the dust clears this will be just another shoe that came and went! Seriously trying to understand so opinions welcomed but just don't tell me they are kobe flynits!:smh:
it ain't about do true sneakerheads like this release or not? True sneakerhead is a dumb label to me. Cause everyone calls themselves true sneakerheads now. Not sayin they aren't but it doesn't work like that with releases. I never understood that phrasing. everyone is different , either u like a shoe or u don't. Not just this release but any. Yeah hype makes most people like big hyped releases but at the end of the day, everyone is different. There ain't a release where ALLL TRUE SNEAKERHEADS are coppin 100 percent. But I do agree ain't no way im payin over regular price for these. I was hesitant to pay for the id price to begin with. If that kickscrew is true that they sold some pairs at their price, that's insane.

Not true my man, hit or miss nike wouldn't give me another one swore up and down theres no way it was used without me giving it out. I tried multiple reps and they refused to give me a new one. 

I guess my power of persuasion is greater than yours lol, how did you get your code from nike?

We can discuss via pm so this thread isnt clogged with discount code talk.

mine was guessed a few times, and they just replaced it, they tracked down who used it
the last instance, the phone rep told me they investigated and flagged the person and canceled his order since it was recent (guy ordered a bunch of lebron ids) was surprised they did that since they lost money, but then thats not even a penny for them lol

They didnt tell me what was ordered but knew it didnt come from me after that another one was generated.

Misuse of their site and lost of confidence from buyers who receive these codes legitimately is far more important then a pair(s) of Lebrons

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought if you logged into Nike on your account and plugged your Gift Card # in (as well as discount codes) that its automatically saved in their system???

Every time I log-in back in I never have to re-enter that info.

FYI: Im also leaving an item in my cart before I log out.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought if you logged into Nike on your account and plugged your Gift Card # in (as well as discount codes) that its automatically saved in their system???

Every time I log-in back in I never have to re-enter that info.

FYI: Im also leaving an item in my cart before I log out.
I cant speak on GC cuz I dont use them but it does save discount code info if something is in your cart. 

Im not gonna use any of those codes I still have some shoes I ordered pending I dont want my account to be terminated with stolen codes :lol:

Last edited:
I want to use it real bad but something is telling me not to. Going with my gut on this one.

Wait is there something wrong with using these codes? Is there a backstory to this? I thought it's just an nter helping other nter?

::shrug::
The 20 percent off codes were abused months when people were calling up for glue stains on their IDs.

::shrug::
The 20 percent off codes were abused months when people were calling up for glue stains on their IDs.
But they were given by a nike customer service rep, not generated by a random person.

What solemartyr is doing isn't right, but it's better than the people out there doing the same thing he's doing (for free), but selling them. He's kind of like the Robin Hood of the current sneaker "game".

Back
Top Bottom