OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
If you guys are holding on to 20% off codes, may wanna use them asap

Looks like sole martyr is about to go nuclear on them

Someone generated one of mine i had smh. I didn't believe people were able to do till it happened to me. Was trying to save that one for the MC return too.

Who's sole martyr? And damn... I really don't want to have to buy a black knit ID but you've got me scared.

My extreme impatience and my anticipation of MC is preventing me from putting this order in 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Not an iD. That's the next Kobe 9 FK low colorway that's releasing on 9/13.
I can definitely see that color coming to ID though. Doesn't seem to have a lot of FK variation in it, kind of like the current options minus MC. Be dope if it did come to ID

What do you mean?
Dude on twitter is about to release a bunch of unused 20% codes to stop people from selling them and force Nike to change how they generate the codes. Right now you can practically guess a code if you know the pattern (which is painfully simple). Just have to figure out if the code is used or not. So if you currently have an unused 20% coupon you might want to use it now before someone else does.

man risk holding the 20% off code for MC or just get something else. :rolleyes

If you got your code honestly then you have nothing to worry about. One of mine was used by someone else. Contacted nike they gave me a new one.

Thanks for the code again. :nthat: Placed the order few minutes ago.

Man that suck that you gotta worry about your code now :smh: >:

No problem. Glad I was able to help a fellow NT'er save some money.

I just hope no one uses the code NDC gave me due to an legitamate issue with one of my recent orders. :wow:

Last edited:
Man I wish I had the code right now I got a gift card set aside just waiting.

I took back my em ids because I was sliding in them when I would come to a jump stop. I have the bruce lees and I slide a tad bit but not nearly as bad with the id's I had. Im thinkin that the ids may run a tad bit longer than even the released pairs. Does anyone else feel this way.

If you got your code honestly then you have nothing to worry about. One of mine was used by someone else. Contacted nike they gave me a new one.
Not true my man, hit or miss nike wouldn't give me another one swore up and down theres no way it was used without me giving it out. I tried multiple reps and they refused to give me a new one. 

Dude on twitter is about to release a bunch of unused 20% codes to stop people from selling them and force Nike to change how they generate the codes. Right now you can practically guess a code if you know the pattern (which is painfully simple). Just have to figure out if the code is used or not. So if you currently have an unused 20% coupon you might want to use it now before someone else does.
mine was guessed a few times, and they just replaced it, they tracked down who used it
the last instance, the phone rep told me they investigated and flagged the person and canceled his order since it was recent (guy ordered a bunch of lebron ids) was surprised they did that since they lost money, but then thats not even a penny for them lol

Last edited:
I guess I'll be paying full price now if Nike ever decides to bring back the MC option :rofl:

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom