OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
All good. Win-win either way, I hope. I'll either get gitd soles or a 20% code.
Smart man right here. A cancelled ID order due to a screw up on Nike's end is some good leverage for getting a discount code :lol:.

Last edited:
All good. Win-win either way, I hope. I'll either get gitd soles or a 20% code.

Dont want to be that guy , but has anyone thought of the possibility of someone getting his transcluscent-multicolor order cancelled after the multi option dissapears...?

Then no multis , but maybe a discount code...

Just saying , I believe its highly doubtful , but still...

That was my major concern and worry to begin with , for all this debate with the tweets and all.

Last edited:
Dont want to be that guy , but has anyone thought of the possibility of someone getting his transcluscent-multicolor order cancelled after the multi option dissapears...?

Then no multis , but maybe a discount code...

Just saying , I believe its highly doubtful , but still...

That was my major concern in the beginning of all this debate with the tweets and all.
this whole ordeal is just weird

MY GOD I'M TRYING TO ID A SHOE AND THE SHOE ITSELF DOESN'T POP UP.

TO MAKE IT WORSE NIKE SUPPORT IS DOWN AND I DON'T FEEL LIKE PICKING UP THE PHONE.

Going for the mp multi my self , cant decide between the white and the black lining... hm.
i'd go with black

dare I ask? what sole you using 
laugh.gif

Ordered the GITD sole and swish MC, along with a white sole and swish pair, so either way I'm going to get what I want if something does happen with the glitch order

I'm just using black midsole black speckle on my pair I'll add the other colors to mine later myself because the speckle guy at nike goes ham
This is what I went with too -- didn't wanna risk getting speckle overload.  It'd be kinda cool to do the custom multi color speckle for that true MP look too

I thought about using the glitch before I ordered mine but I wanted the white to be as bright as possible. Not sure id ever get enough satisfaction out of the gitd for me to take the risk.

I need to unload some things and I may try the glitch still...

This is what I went with too -- didn't wanna risk getting speckle overload.  It'd be kinda cool to do the custom multi color speckle for that true MP look too
hey what type of paint are you going to use? angelus?

I was thinking once I get them in and see the predominate color in the MC flyknit kinda take the color options from there

hey what type of paint are you going to use? angelus?

I was thinking once I get them in and see the predominate color in the MC flyknit kinda take the color options from there
I actually haven't thought that through.  My guess would be angelus but maybe there's another option.  Honestly have never customized any shoes other than maybe a lil sharpie way back 
laugh.gif

I actually haven't thought that through.  My guess would be angelus but maybe there's another option.  Honestly have never customized any shoes other than maybe a lil sharpie way back 
laugh.gif
i've never done it either 
laugh.gif
 can't be too hard to do speckles right? lol

gonna need a couple different colors though, I hope they sell really small vials of it

Back
Top Bottom