OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
So tempted to order these with the MC FK upper. $245 + tax is :x. Going to try and wait until pics of the finished product start popping up. Knowing my luck, the MC upper option will be long gone by then.

Last edited:
So the gitd/translucent is not an option according to Nike ID

Not sure if previous orders using it will go through I didn't even ask

Damn it I wanted gitd sole on that MC upper

people complain about the 245 price. But wouldn't mind dropping it on yeezys i bet lol
i wouldn't pay $14 at the flee market for a pair of those ugly *****. (assuming i had to keep them and wear them and couldn't sell them)

Last edited:
No worries
No need to apologize
Haha youre good sir...
Its my habit that needs breaking

Just relaying what they tweeted to me

I'm not reading that dudes essay above either I've moved on I know what my intention was I don't care if someone doesn't agree anymore

:lol: It's not that serious man. No one is "tattling" in the sense of trying to get people's orders cancelled. And I'm 1000% sure that Nike knew about the glitched pairs being ordered long before any tweets were sent out asking about it.

:lol: It's not that serious man. No one is "tattling" in the sense of trying to get people's orders cancelled. And I'm 1000% sure that Nike knew about the glitched pairs being ordered long before any tweets were sent out asking about it.

Another guy on twitter had the same question

Lol Im going to make my ID now that I know though

So are we ordering transluscent or no?

:rofl:

Can someone post the actual tweet saying transc + multi is not an option?

Not a Kobe or a basketball shoe fan in general but I do like multicolor flyknits. Will id a pair tjat resembles the MP low. I wish the colors were more like the htm with the blue and all. Not a big deal though. Rather have them than not

Back
Top Bottom