OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
:lol: It's not that serious man. No one is "tattling" in the sense of trying to get people's orders cancelled. And I'm 1000% sure that Nike knew about the glitched pairs being ordered long before any tweets were sent out asking about it.

Another guy on twitter had the same question

Lol Im going to make my ID now that I know though
Yeah I'm on you're side. It's not like you were dry snitching trying to get people's orders cancelled :lol:. It was a legitimate question and I'm sure your (or anyone else's) tweet didn't spill the secret on the glitch.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm on you're side. It's not like you were dry snitching trying to get people's orders cancelled :lol:. It was a legitimate question and I'm sure your (or anyone else's) tweet didn't spill the secret on the glitch.

Thank you thats my whole point man right there what you said

Guess I'm gonna use white sole then

I ve tweeted them to ask for how long the multi option will be available...

Any ideas anyone?

Last edited:
I ve tweeted them to ask for how long the multi option will be available...

Any ideas anyone?
I thought they'd run out relatively quickly but I'm pretty sure I saw them say it was gonna be available for a good bit when I was scrolling thru their mentions earlier.

they basically asked the question your asking though, the options will be up for a while but materials do sell out

No , they asked : how long with the Kobe 9 Flyknit option be available for

Not the same at all . Im asking for the multi option .

Last edited:
Why would you want to place a glitch order fit 245 only to sit and see if it'll get canceled lord knows when?
laugh.gif

Wouldn't you rather know right away? Tattling he said
laugh.gif
exactly I don't wanna find out two weeks later and get my order cancelled lol

And the answer is ...

We don't have an exact time frame. We recommend ordering at your earliest convenience to ensure materials are available.

Dam , its ordering time

:rofl:

Last edited:
Even though I already order an MP low inspiration, I want to other another ID w the same upper.

I've got a few on my cart and hoping to pull the trigger on at least one or two of them very soon. $196 > $245

for the love of god what's wrong with id.

i can't make anything, i click an id page and the shoe never shows up.

Back
Top Bottom