Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Did you get them though? And if so, how was the box condition and shoe condition?
Yes, just got them in today (shoes came out on the 18th). Shoes are obviously brand new. They like, triple wrapped it - double boxed the shoes and wrapped that box in paper.

Lol oh snap I didn't even know they ask lol
Ignore my dumb post

I hope I get it before my bday which is the 14th. I want that shoe bad

Last edited:
Wonder if smaller sizes sold when these went live overseas?  Still a full size run for the Venomenon 5 USAs.

Also spotted the new snake shirt in black:

Price reduction alert!!!!

Filipinos have lowered down the price for kobe 11 GCR from 15k pesos to 14.5k pesos

Which equivalent to $300 USD, plus shipping and fees
is it true that one of the mechanics to purchase the shoe is you need to wear your size until you leave/go home?

so that means its not going to be DS? Lols

Last edited:
Instant classic

Kobe played an amazing couple of weeks in these
smokin.gif
Yep, still the only shoe I've ever doubled up on to this point when they were first on sale.

Price reduction alert!!!!

Filipinos have lowered down the price for kobe 11 GCR from 15k pesos to 14.5k pesos

Which equivalent to $300 USD, plus shipping and fees
is it true that one of the mechanics to purchase the shoe is you need to wear your size until you leave/go home?

In the Philippines? No, not true at all.  

I was there at the GCR release as an invited guest.  Nike PH texted those who were invited days before the release to ask us our shoe size so they can reserve a pair for us.  

As for the FCFS people who camped out over night, also not true that they were required to wear their shoes out the door.  The only time stores try to implement such a requirement (that I've seen) is when the Jordan 11 releases (some stores require people to come wearing a Jordan 11 in order to purchase the new release), or some stores like Sole Academy requires people to be wearing a pair of Adidas in order to purchase the NMD/Yeezys, etc.... Tried to encourage comradery or something.

I was there at the GCR release as an invited guest.  Nike PH texted those who were invited days before the release to ask us our shoe size so they can reserve a pair for us.  

As for the FCFS people who camped out over night, also not true that they were required to wear their shoes out the door.  The only time stores try to implement such a requirement (that I've seen) is when the Jordan 11 releases (some stores require people to come wearing a Jordan 11 in order to purchase the new release), or some stores like Sole Academy requires people to be wearing a pair of Adidas in order to purchase the NMD/Yeezys, etc.... Tried to encourage comradery or something.

Poster in here ke35 ke35 said that was the process he had to go through in Manila as far as wearing the shoes out of the store.

You & I probably the only ones here who know that movie 
laugh.gif

For those looking for Draft Days. Seller below selling them for $120 free ship. Today ebay has another $15 off $75 purchase coupon code(might be expired now, IDK) comes out to $105

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Kobe-1...hash=item4b009ef6e8:m:mao_U1AkkinptWheUSOdm8A

Update:Coupon code has expired but they might do it again since they offered this code twice already this week
someone say Cyrano de Bergerac 
roll.gif

Lol i was there and they didn't allow those who lined up to leave without wearing the pair they bought! The guard by the door made sure of it especially when one tried to leave the store not wearing the Kobe 11 GCR. The reasoning behind it, according to the staff was it should be "for personal use". Some tried to line up again but were discouraged to do so which is why I wonder how those who had multiple pairs for sale on a local FB group just a few hours later were able to get hold of them.

Repped redraider806 redraider806 , went through all of that and still unable to buy a pair, as with what I told you, it was for the better as it rained plus my personal DS OC ness haha.

Last edited:

Lol i was there and they didn't allow those who lined up to leave without wearing the pair they bought! The guard by the door made sure of it especially when one tried to leave the store not wearing the Kobe 11 GCR. The reasoning behind it, according to the staff was it should be "for personal use". Some tried to line up again but were discouraged to do so which is why I wonder how those who had multiple pairs for sale on a local FB group just a few hours later were able to get hold of them.
Well then if that's the case then good for Nike Park.  I purchased my pair at 11am, and walked out with no problems from the guards.  The FCFS line was getting unruly at that time and they were having people line up inside the store by sitting on the benches.

Resellers here are crazy dumb, and mainly rely on Flight Club and eBay to "gauge" resell prices, which is why you sometimes see Jordan 11 LOWS priced up at equivalent to $250-300USD. Ridiculous.

I had a hook up to get the Easter, Eulogys, & Bruce Lee's, Emperor for $72, only went in on the Bruce Lee's. BIG mistake.

Did anyone that placed an order for Kobes during the sale have any trouble with their order? I bought the Bruce lees on the last day of the sale, order was supposed to be here yesterday but it never came. I called Nike and they show the order was placed but it either never made it to ups or its lost...fml

Did anyone that placed an order for Kobes during the sale have any trouble with their order? I bought the Bruce lees on the last day of the sale, order was supposed to be here yesterday but it never came. I called Nike and they show the order was placed but it either never made it to ups or its lost...fml
Nope. No problems here. As a matter of fact, it was originally estimated for a 6/30 delivery, but it changed to 6/29 
nerd.gif

Nope. No problems here. As a matter of fact, it was originally estimated for a 6/30 delivery, but it changed to 6/29 :nerd:

I have a bad feeling I'm gonna be screwed from getting my pair. I called ups with the tracking number and they said they never received it from Nike. Maybe there's a different tracking number...hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom