Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Do you guys think we will see the BHM's hit below $160 at all? I know they did awhile ago on NDC but what is the likelihood of them hitting at the outlets? I might scoop on FTL as a early bday gift.

Achiles, BL, ASG, eulogy
unfortunately this was not the exact pair he rocked during 2008 Olympic games
But will cop anyway

Nike needs to stop playing around and release these again.

View media item 2086892

Funny thing is:

I remember there were 3 version of this hyperdunk 2008

Kobe rocked the simple clean one in most of practice games, he rocked the mamba snake one in all real Olympic games, he never, if I am right, never rocked the "United We Rise" version in a real game......

That is a purely marketing color, although I still like it and will cop, hope they come with that cloth bag too
happy.gif

any chance there will be another 20% off sale from FTL?

Achilles, Emperor and red horse are marked down now.

They throw them out there a lot so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Unless your trying for the Red Horse, they may sell quicker.

Nah, you got the Champs card?

If you're a VIP (or whatever their equivalent is, I know Footaction/Footlocker got VIPs and Star Club) then you get free shipping to your home or store. Just pull up the shirt on your phone & have them scan the barcode.
Gotcha I do not have a physical card but the shirt is on sale for $29.99 and I wanted to use the $15 off code I got from a purchase. Ill see what they can do. ​

View media item 2086892

Funny thing is:
I remember there were 3 version of this hyperdunk 2008
Kobe rocked the simple clean one in most of practice games, he rocked the mamba snake one in all real Olympic games, he never, if I am right, never rocked the "United We Rise" version in a real game......

That is a purely marketing color, although I still like it and will cop, hope they come with that cloth bag too:D

Yup you're right. He had on the simple white/navy color with the #10 stitched on the toe portion of the shoe. He rocked the mamba hyperdunks in all of the games.

Sure did. I had champs give me free shipping when I went to store and asked for an item they didn't have in stock. They ordered it there in store and shipped to my house.

They throw them out there a lot so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Unless your trying for the Red Horse, they may sell quicker.

Gotcha I do not have a physical card but the shirt is on sale for $29.99 and I wanted to use the $15 off code I got from a purchase. Ill see what they can do. ​
anyone else having trouble with the price on footlocker for the emperors? At the first check out screen I enter the code LKS1667E and it gives me 15% off showing the total at $160.98 with free shipping, but when I go to the 2nd check out page, the total is like $187, what gives?

anyone else having trouble with the price on footlocker for the emperors? At the first check out screen I enter the code LKS1667E and it gives me 15% off showing the total at $160.98 with free shipping, but when I go to the 2nd check out page, the total is like $187, what gives?

Was having that problem the other night. You have to enter the code again on the second screen and it should work

Did this exact one release? I don't remember.
They did. I know at least HOH Harlem dropped them but can't remember if anywhere else did. I was in Beijing for the Olympics that summer, and I remember the Nike store there had a lot of pairs of all 3 Kobe Olympic versions of the shoe plus the regular USA Hyperdunk that didn't have any #10 or Kobe branding.

Last edited:
NDC order came in. I am super happy with the easter! Underrated shoe imo.

Top 5

1) BHM/GCR
2) GCR/BHM
3) Eulogy
4) Achilles
5) Bruce Lee's

Tough to make this list, love just about every colorway. Tinkers are just outside the top 5 imo of course. The only colorway I really don't want at all is the avars. I'm not sure why either but I do hope to get the parkers when if they hit discount
laugh.gif
 I just had the same order as well come in from NDC yesterday, nice pickups!!.....wish they had a couple other colors in my size on sale def would pulled the trigger with those prices for sure

They did. I know at least HOH Harlem dropped them but can't remember if anywhere else did. I was in Beijing for the Olympics that summer, and I remember the Nike store there had a lot of pairs of all 3 Kobe Olympic versions of the shoe plus the regular USA Hyperdunk that didn't have any #10 or Kobe branding.

Wow, ok. I don't think this version dropped in Cali. This particular version with the snakeskin toebox is probably the best hyperdunk I've seen. I hope you bought a pair in Beijing.

laugh.gif
 I just had the same order as well come in from NDC yesterday, nice pickups!!.....wish they had a couple other colors in my size on sale def would pulled the trigger with those prices for sure
Nice!! Appreciate it, hope you enjoy yours as well. Havent really seen the easters in person until they came in and I like how the mango pops. Its a unique shoe in my collection, its not something I would normally get but for that price I jumped. Same here, really wanted to pick up the emperors but now I am just waiting for the parkers to hit the discount with a code lol.

Back
Top Bottom