Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

^^^same...they might be nice for ball but I just can't get with them. And I'm not happy that some of the more interesting CWs were made into EMs in an effort to bait people (DDs, LMs, CDs, Sunsets, and eventually Mambacurials).
Just remind yourself that you'll very likely see some of those colorways like the Merions, Curials, Diems, etc, in the not too distant future as retros.  

Jordan for example.  They always attempt to reel people in to see what can profited from (KOs), but eventually put out the real deal as well (Bred 1s, Chicagos, etc).  Only a matter of time before we start seeing overseas advance catalogs referencing what appear to be retros.

Last edited:
peach jam 11's have a Michael Lau Dunk SB's feel to it. 
smokin.gif

Just got these bad boys in the mail.
Nice, congrats!  Here are mine-

First pair of Kobes here.  Usually an Adidas guy, got probably 5-6 various Boost models.

These are sick kicks, been rocking them every nice day since I got them.  I'll probably pick up another few colorways when they hit stupid prices.  

Anyone find the laces on these to be kinda short?

Yep. I will never buy them.
Opposite for me. Own 3 pairs of 11s so far and all EMs. I don't think I will be buying any Elites. $160 >>>>> $200 (not literally, of course)

Will be copping the Dark Knights.

Last edited:
Nice, congrats!  Here are mine-

View media item 2088517

First pair of Kobes here.  Usually an Adidas guy, got probably 5-6 various Boost models.

These are sick kicks, been rocking them every nice day since I got them.  I'll probably pick up another few colorways when they hit stupid prices.  

Anyone find the laces on these to be kinda short?

So far all of the ones I've bought are too short, I tired to tighten it as tight as I can but still way too short

So far all of the ones I've bought are too short, I tired to tighten it as tight as I can but still way too short
I've got mine pretty snug too but the tied loops still end up being tiny.  I make it work but I'm used to a little more length to work with.  

Today here in EU. Check kickz.com

Also... Any news on a mambacurial? I feel they missed there chance with the copa America. But then they've released the tee now [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom