**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

"i" is on there after all...

Not that I know what the rest of the album sounds like, but I think it's gonna sound good at the end like that.

Tracklisting

1. Wesley's Theory
2. For Free? (Interlude)
3. King Kunta
4. Institutionalized
5. These Walls
6. U
7. Alright
8. For Sale? (Interlude)
9. Momma
10. Hood Politics
11. How Much A Dollar Cost
12. Complexion
13. The Blacker The Berry
14. You Ain't Gotta Lie (Momma Said)
15. I
16. Mortal Man

Figured that I would be at the end like Real was GKMC.

Last edited:
I think it would've been ill if Kendrick saved The Blacker The Berry for the Intro to the album and not released it. I obviously haven't heard the album yet so what he already has may be amazing already but TBTB would be a crazy album starter.

Wonder is Thundercat got a couple tracks on this joint. I know he was on that unreleased song on the Colbert Report.

[thread="606863"]i remember them debuting " the blacker the berry" but i havent really heard it much since, or "i" for that matter...[/thread]
[thread="606863"]anyone else hearing different in their cities...im in LA too[/thread]

the radio buzz for I died in like 2 weeks in IL ....

[thread="606863"]i remember them debuting " the blacker the berry" but i havent really heard it much since, or "i" for that matter...[/thread]
[thread="606863"]anyone else hearing different in their cities...im in LA too[/thread]

No way TBTB would get decent radio play outside of XM radio lol

Did TBTB really stay in rotation for a lot of yall?

I ran it like 2 or 3 times but I never worked into my rotation... I remember giving him props for the 3rd verse but other than that I dont recall much about the song. I feel like the song he performed on Colbert held my interest more

Last edited:
I only listened to Blacker The Berry like 4 times. I don't want it to get old before I hear the whole album.

Tracklisting

1. Wesley's Theory
2. For Free? (Interlude)
3. King Kunta
4. Institutionalized
5. These Walls
6. U
7. Alright
8. For Sale? (Interlude)
9. Momma
10. Hood Politics
12. Complexion
15. I
16. Mortal Man

I'm hyped my _'s . Just looking at these song titles. He's on some early Pac and Ice Cube ****.

What's the name of the song he did on Colbert?

Did TBTB really stay in rotation for a lot of yall?

I ran it like 2 or 3 times but I never worked into my rotation... I remember giving him props for the 3rd verse but other than that I dont recall much about the song. I feel like the song he performed on Colbert held my interest more

It got 50+ plays in the tunes. Love it and still not tired of it. I didn't think we'd be getting a new album so soon, that's why i was just playing the **** out of it too.

....Cause when the whole world see you as 'Pac reincarnated.

lupe1.png

Kendricks buzz has died significantly. So many people were wanting him to drop this record like 6 months ago. Cole, Drake and Yeezus are in far more demand right now than K. Dot. All of his singles haven't caught on. I think "I" was a good idea for a single but it flopped so bad. "Blacker the Berry" is a good comeback and more importantly controversial.

Honestly, I could see more first week numbers if he dropped this on the fly digitally and in stores. With no announced release date. With the release date two weeks away, I can see K. Dot do J.Cole numbers 360K the most. His buzz has taken a significant hit. I cannot see gold first week.

Kanye can easily do 500-600K first week. He's been all over the place.

Dip, you never know what the hell you're talking about.

My prediction is 600k min first week

Ha, looks like a couple of us don't know what we're talking about Huh?

360k???? :lol: .. Do you know that this is the most anticipated album this year?

Kendrick buzz DEF did NOT die down .. It only got stronger .. Everyone wants to see how he's going to come after dropping a classic like GKMC

600k-700k first week easy

Dude went platinum off of that big Sean song "control" easily ...

I disagree, but we'll see

350-450k im guessin

Agreed

I only listened to Blacker The Berry like 4 times. I don't want it to get old before I hear the whole album.

Tracklisting

1. Wesley's Theory
2. For Free? (Interlude)
3. King Kunta
4. Institutionalized
5. These Walls
6. U
7. Alright
8. For Sale? (Interlude)
9. Momma
10. Hood Politics
12. Complexion
15. I
16. Mortal Man

I'm hyped my _'s . Just looking at these song titles. He's on some early Pac and Ice Cube ****.

What's the name of the song he did on Colbert?

Mortal Man

im the biggest kendrick stan ever and this king kunta trash it trash to me.  that means nothing though. still getting my money

listened in my car. im not gonna call it trash cause its a really good piece of work but as far as kendrick getting a dope beat and spitting on it, im not messing with it. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom