**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

Yall act like Kendrick is known for spitting lyrics from his albums for freestyles. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only verse from GKMC I can think of that was spit before hand was the ending to m.A.A.d City when he did his first BET cypher with Snoop, E40, Dj Quik, etc...

Yall act like Kendrick is known for spitting lyrics from his albums for freestyles. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only verse from GKMC I can think of that was spit before hand was the ending to m.A.A.d City when he did his first BET cypher with Snoop, E40, Dj Quik, etc...
I can't pin-point it but he have recycled "backseat freestyle" a few times, and some 4 bars here and there for Djs. But that's only about 25%, the rest are unheard of.

Sorry for the double post but what does that Cover say? I can only make out a few words, ScHoolboy Q got that chicken scratch :lol: it's dope tho

Sorry for the double post but what does that Cover say? I can only make out a few words, ScHoolboy Q got that chicken scratch :lol: it's dope tho

12 Homies 2T (to the?) White House on the right

To Pimp 2 Butterfly(?) at the top I think

Last edited:
If that's the cover, Kendrick knows what he's doing for sure, for sure, for sure for sure ...
He knows

780b3b343c396c6d8986565c7fe3f3fd.png

Looks more like a single artwork cover. Dope nonetheless :pimp: :lol:

That cover is :pimp:
Gives me that, so hood I dont give a **** vibe , that I felt from Ye's 1st "All Day" performance.
Title is meh, if thats what it is.

P.S., this ***** handwriting is cot damn horrible

Last edited:
Going to be an iconic cover if the album is classic which I believe it will be.

He killed those Biggie beats. :x

Last edited:
A friend showed me that cover a few days ago, and I was like 0]

Now that I've seen it a little more, it is ******* dope :nthat:

Just noticed the dead politician at the bottom...

Back
Top Bottom