**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

Just saw the "i" video. Man, what creativity. Not too many rappers would put themselves out there like Kendrick does. No cliches or anything in the vid...loved every second of it.

If kendricks little brother is the only one who has the album, doesn't that mean the album is finished already?

That's the best part. he hasent let us down before, I doubt itll be with this album. Im excited.

Ehh, he should just keep it simple and in-house like he did on his last one, with TDE and some west coast vets. I'd personally like to hear a track with him and Royce Da 5'9" though

Video is dope indeed! Song is a good song as well. Its just interesting to me how people dislike someone for bringing diversity to hip-hop and having a positive message. It is a shame that isn't celebrated by many anymore. :smh:

This interview with him on the Hot 97 morning show was great as well. I love what he was talking about regarding the state of music and hip-hop at the end.

That last part really hit home for me. :pimp: Wouldn't mind just sitting down with homie one day.

What features yall want to see on this?
hopefully not too many.  That's my biggest pet peeve with rap albums these days.  9 out of 13 songs w/ features 
sick.gif

^Word I hate that about rap albums these days. Seeing that many songs with features almost makes me not want to listen. I doubt Kendrick will have many features. I guess I would like to hear him and Cole both rap on a track together or maybe a legend like Jay or Nas but that's about it.

If it's a sample of an old Nate record then yes but if it's an unreleased verse/hook, no. Let the man rest, I don't care who it is.

Last edited:
If it's a sample of an old Nate record then yes but if it's an unreleased verse/hook, no. Let the man rest, I don't care who it is.

Idc long as it sounds good which I trust Dre and everybody in K Dot camp to make sure of that

Back
Top Bottom