**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

kendrick planned this. Myabe not NBA directly, but this song screams commercial. Probrably made more off this deal than what plat lp sales bring in.

People don't dislike it because it's commercial they dislike it because it's wack :lol:

Same when J. Cole dropped "Workout", **** was horribly wack. Sorry but I expect more from top tier artists, especially when they've put out good "commercial" singles in the past.

Video is dope indeed! Song is a good song as well. Its just interesting to me how people dislike someone for bringing diversity to hip-hop and having a positive message. It is a shame that isn't celebrated by many anymore. :smh:

This interview with him on the Hot 97 morning show was great as well. I love what he was talking about regarding the state of music and hip-hop at the end.

Last edited:
Kdot I **** with heavy still! GKMC from track to track I think was great and if your from the west coast specifically from the area know whats up and he didn't sugar coat ish. Hes very musically what I would say good with visualization with words. His previous mixtapes are the same way. I haven't seen this video yet nor heard the single but im going to check it out when I get home.

Back
Top Bottom