Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Just saw the Global games in person, it's like 4 different bolor reds on em, mesh, strap, midsole, and the foam plate. Glad i didn't scoop those, really not that nice in person

That was my issue with the 35Ks. My boy had a pair waiting for me at the SA he works at. Pics had me juiced, saw them in person and couldn't believe they were the same shoe. Posite and mesh were way off in-hand. Ended up passing even with his employee discount.

No pair since has really caught my attention. Still want a pair eventually because I think the model is fire, but none of the cws seen have me willing to part with my money yet.

Catalina is what nike is calling teal this year.
LeBron ids have Catalina option

Nike needs to chill with some of these color names. Usually I can make a decent guess to what they are, but seriously what the hell is "Light Retro" supposed to be?

Also, this might be a stretch, but that Sand dune/ Urban Orange/ Total Orange/ Catalina colorway might be the orange Texas pair. If that earlier leak is correct, this would mean that Nike is releasing both Texas pairs to the public, maybe as a pack or something. Either that, or I could be just be completely wrong :lol:  

Lmao nike maybe making up color codes as they go you cant tell me some of them dont sound good. And About that cw...I was thinking the same thing. At least it sounds about right.

Black suede + snow, salt, mud, crap. Unless you live in Cali or the South you really didn't need to be spoon-fed that answer.
I don't think Nike takes into account where u live at when they're putting materials on shoes hahaha, because we will still buy no matter what season it is [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
i had to add this even though there may not b to many cave man fans

View media item 1261476

These are actually ok. The only thing that throws them off is the black. Should have just made what's black purple. Honestly behind the GG an 35K these would be 3rd best IMO out of the CWs released so far. Nice pic homie.

Last edited:
Why do people gotta wear their kicks loose? It looks like you don't know how to tie your shoes.

Some people wear their shoes with the laces loose to create and establish their own style. Sometimes the shoe can feel more comfortable, or simply because that's the way they choose to wear the shoes that they've spent their money for. I personally wear my shoes several different ways pending the outfit that I'm wearing and how everything flows. I don't believe there's a "guideline" to how you should or shouldn't wear your shoes though. Everyone doesn't have to have their laces tied firm with perfectly even tied bows and use every hole to lace their shoes either IMO.

Last edited:
Some people wear their shoes with the laces loose to create and establish their own style. Sometimes the shoe can feel more comfortable, or simply because that's the way they choose to wear the shoes that they've spent their money for. I personally wear my shoes several different ways pending the outfit that I'm wearing and how everything flows. I don't believe there's a "guideline" to how you should or shouldn't wear your shoes though. Everyone doesn't have to have their laces tied firm with perfectly even tied bows and use every hole to lace their shoes either IMO.
If your wearing your shoes for style why do you gotta choke up your kicks tight as hell? Looks stupid to me
Agree with both of you - who cares how someone ties their shoes.  But on this model, the loose laces doesn't do much really.  The tightness of the shoe is from the Velcro strap down, and it doesn't matter how loose the top is aside from a preferred look

QFT. REPPED

Those cave purples aren't that bad, but I agree that the glossy part should've been duller or matte

Im also coming around to the N7s
mean.gif

I wish they'd start changing up the swoosh design more. I now it's supposed to be meteorology-related but on some CWs it just looks like zebra print.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom