Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
My bet is that multi color has to do with the subway lines that tie into AS theme.
Nothing like Kobes But I could be wrong. (I'd be down for a MC KD though)

My bet is that multi color has to do with the subway lines that tie into AS theme.
Nothing like Kobes But I could be wrong. (I'd be down for a MC KD though)
na I don't think so.  Those ones have a blue liner, which would show up in the CW description.  I don't think we've seen these ones yet

I know mesh shoes do that sometimes, but I guess I've never had it that bad. But thanks to everyone who chimed in and gave their 2 cents

The mesh in my N7 came in with loose mesh and I sent them back. No way I keep brand new shoes that look like that

I just like how they've managed to switch up the heel posite on nearly every CW.

My favorites are probably the faux-leather on the GGs, the cloud-effect on the CBTS, the swirls on Easy Money, and the faux-carbon fiber on the Uprisings.

Just love this shoe. I feel stupid for buying SO many VIs last year. The colorways were pretty good but the comfort compared to these 7s is just crap.

Best children's colorway yet
roll.gif

Last edited:
It's something about that purple. Glad it's not the ID purple or eggplant. Gonna be a easy pickup also. They drop 3 days before the sea of hype and madness rolls in.

I feel stupid for buying SO many VIs last year. The colorways were pretty good but the comfort compared to these 7s is just crap.

QFT QFT QFT QFT!!!!

I CANT EVEN GET ANY OF MY 6'S SOLD @ $80 SHIPPED! THATS PITIFUL! LOL!

NOW I JUST WEAR THEM AS "THROW ON'S"

Back
Top Bottom