Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I'm just saying it's kind of a location based theme. Like transportation and maps. And I could see all Nike guys having shoes with maps of their hometowns on them

I think that would be kind of lame actually & I hope Nike doesn't end up doing that for the 2015 All-Star shoe smh it would be such a take down from previous years IMO. But looking at the shoe and the 2015 AS logo I definitely can see where your coming from and I believe it was pointed out a while ago when the PG shoe was first pictured. But a couple of things to consider the 2014 NBA All-Star logo didn't resemble the Nike NOLA Gumbo League collection really at all.
View media item 1260331View media item 1260332
Second Nike and Jordan usually follow suit somewhat when they do releases as far as colorways and Jordan X "Statue of Liberty/AS" shoe doesn't resemble the logo either for the 2015 NBA ASG.
View media item 1260348View media item 1260350

Last edited:
Repped at BDrake. I couldn't get it to to that price since the shoe is already marked down. The code only worked for regular price item. Did you get that discount to work?

Last edited:
Has to be regular priced item. There's a 10% code that brings it down to $107. The best I can find right now.

MDLW105

It worked 10 minutes ago. They probably caught on and put the restriction. Awesome price but not feeling the hyper jade.

Has to be regular priced item. There's a 10% code that brings it down to $107. The best I can find right now.

MDLW105
Thanks appreciate it, sucks they caught on to the 25% off but $107 is still a great price. This will be my 1st KD7!!

Here's the logo for the 2015 All Star Game.
star-logo-nba.jpg

Here's the PG Counties
nike-kd-7-pg-county-01-570x570.jpg

Anybody seeing a consistent theme here? An all star game release would definitely make sense
What If KD doesn't make the all star team [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

They have, by putting extra pieces of paper on the sides of the box. But it doesn't work if they don't put it on both sides, or if they don't put it in correctly.
True.  It's probably too late in the game to soften the cardboard inside the box.

I'm nervous about my n7's now since so many people are having quality issues
Don't be nervous
laugh.gif
There are plenty of pairs sitting around if you aren't happy with the ones you get.

Almost every Nike shoe I've bought has had SOME kind of flaw, I just didn't take a picture of it.

Back
Top Bottom