Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I love how they're changing up the heel posite on each CW (so far). CBTS is cool with a swirl texture and criss-cross coloration that makes it look like a storm cloud.

CBTS are still sitting in every store near me like full size runs...they didn't hit big here

They're sitting everywhere. Massive GR like the 35k.

And it's a good thing they are...otherwise I would have been stuck with my crappy dent pair. I don't know how I would have tried to fix it. Maybe a golf ball and a hairdryer.

They're sitting everywhere. Massive GR like the 35k.

And it's a good thing they are...otherwise I would have been stuck with my crappy dent pair. I don't know how I would have tried to fix it. Maybe a golf ball and a hairdryer.

The dent is a issue with many pairs. I wear a 9.5 and my GG had that same dent. It's not the shoe size causing it. Mine had plenty of room in the box. I'm sure you'll find a replacement pair easy though.

The dent is a issue with many pairs. I wear a 9.5 and my GG had that same dent. It's not the shoe size causing it. Mine had plenty of room in the box. I'm sure you'll find a replacement pair easy though.
Replacement pair from NDC came today, they're perfect
smokin.gif

Already dropped the bad pair off at UPS.

Whoa saw the CBTS today in person and pics don't get the full effect of the posite as described a few posts up. Very cool effect, and beautiful shoe overall, has anyone used their VIP Platinum rewards card for FTL on these in-store? Looking to use it before the 25th when it expires, probably gonna grab my first pair of 7s.

Also, does anyone play with orthos in these? How is the fit with them in, if you don't mind me asking? Thanks a lot to anyone who replies in advance!

Whoa saw the CBTS today in person and pics don't get the full effect of the posite as described a few posts up. Very cool effect, and beautiful shoe overall, has anyone used their VIP Platinum rewards card for FTL on these in-store? Looking to use it before the 25th when it expires, probably gonna grab my first pair of 7s.

They should work. Unless manager being shady.

Also, does anyone play with orthos in these? How is the fit with them in, if you don't mind me asking? Thanks a lot to anyone who replies in advance!

I did but I found a ftl that let's you use it on anything after the 1st day of the release including retro.

Those Hazelnut Lifestyle joints will most certainly be copped...straight fire :pimp:

as a fan of the nike line i dont want him to leave nike but as a fan of shoes i think him going to ua will be crazy for the sneaker game and shake things up...its much needed!

Just grabbed my cbts these are fiya. But if nike don't match that's real greedy they're part cuz his brand grossed 175 mil in one year.

Back
Top Bottom