OFFICIAL JUNE '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those hyperflights and the KD color way are sitting at the Nike Outlet in New Orleans for 69 on the hash wall, I seen plenty pairs yesterday.

There were also 2 pairs of Size 13 Army Green Camos behind the counter that were returned ( I don't know the price ) .

Someone returned a pair of Oreo Racers so I scooped for 130 + tax. The only pair left and the employer said that pair was sitting for days. Crazyness. That was the only interesting thing I seen at my outlet, the employees eat up everything before it hits the floor.
This is the New Orleans outlet right? Gonna try for those camos cuz they my size...

it doesn't especially in the long run. the black/red XIs were a RE-RELEASE which did hurt the value in the SHORT TERM but now the value close to what it was pre RE-RELEASE.

PS - not everyone sells on ebay either with that 10% final value fee.
thats seriously suprising as an economics major. They are drastically increases the supply while only marginally increasing the demand. Price should be lower but the retail price is probably the problem. Most people that want them are willing to pay over 200 for them. Nike encourages resellers with these retail prices. They know that people will pay more than they charge for limited kicks (even tho most cost more than grs at retail)

Won't be the last time u hear me say this but the whole shoe boom phenomena is unexplainable right now. The bubble will bust sooner than later.

I corrected my post, sorry on mobile

2 Army Green Camo Futures size 13s (don't know the price)

Lebron and KD colorway of the Hyperflights random sizes on hash wall for 69

New Orleans Nike Factory

Last edited:
Thanks for the outlet info. They're going for $150. Almost phone ordered but a lil' too much for me for a colorway I don't like lol

EDIT: Just refer to the Jordan's behind the counter. As of right now one pair left...

Last edited:
Called the Hillsboro Clearance outlet about the Flyknit Lunar 1's and they have scattered sizes available. If you're a sz 13 they only have them in the Pink/Black CW and a Lime Green/Black CW

Ordered a pair without a problem and the total was $46 shipped so I'm guessing no tax and $7 for shipping since they were $39

Won't be the last time u hear me say this but the whole shoe boom phenomena is unexplainable right now. The bubble will bust sooner than later.
unfortunately as long as these kids can make $40 to $50 per shoe this is where we at homie....

You know my philosophy...I'm patient as hell...as long as you are patient you should NEVER pay above retail...

But as long as there is Instagram and Vine and Facebook...dudes stay thirsty

unfortunately as long as these kids can make $40 to $50 per shoe this is where we at homie....

You know my philosophy...I'm patient as hell...as long as you are patient you should NEVER pay above retail...

^This man knows

That's part of the bubble. Too many shoes releasing. Not sustainable. Now nike is doing outlet releases the same day as the regular releases. Something will have to give.

That's part of the bubble. Too many shoes releasing. Not sustainable. Now nike is doing outlet releases the same day as the regular releases. Something will have to give.
I truly believe that the $300 retail shoe will be the cause for pause...I think once that happens everything changes...

As much as I love kicks....that's where I get off the bus...or the need for Nike in my life will be an afterthought....

Damn remember when dudes was *****ing about CDP being $315 for TWO retro Jays????

In NY there is mass hysteria for the Brazil pack and that's $500 for a black and green 6 and some BS Melo's....with the exception of rap video's most will never see in real life...

Times done changed

I truly believe that the $300 retail shoe will be the cause for pause...I think once that happens everything changes...

As much as I love kicks....that's where I get off the bus...or the need for Nike in my life will be an afterthought....

Damn remember when dudes was *****ing about CDP being $315 for TWO retro Jays????

In NY there is mass hysteria for the Brazil pack and that's $500 for a black and green 6 and some BS Melo's....with the exception of rap video's most will never see in real life...

Times done changed
Yeah i think you are right. Looking backing right now I'm think i was kinda nuts buying some shoes this year at 2 bills and above. We are all nuts.

Times done changed

CP3s*

Times done changed
They were trying that in 2012 with the Lebron X... $315 was the first price point they came with! I wonder why they dropped it???

They were trying that in 2012 with the Lebron X... $315 was the first price point they came with! I wonder why they dropped it???

That was the Sport Pack edition that inflated the price. They abandoned Nike+ Basketball and Training almost as soon as they introduced it

That was the Sport Pack edition that inflated the price. They abandoned Nike+ Basketball and Training almost as soon as they introduced it

I know but the release price was $275 or something like that rather than $315! I'm wondering what made them bring it down?

Last edited:
I know but the release price was $275 or something like that rather than $315! I'm wondering what made them bring it down?
Lebrons were 270 with sport pack huperdunks were 240. Odd cuz the sensors were only 60 by themselves and the enabled shoes were 200 and 160 respectively

everything is getting more expensive... time to find a better job...
True that! 
laugh.gif

One more day. See what the Outlets have to offer for us dads this weekend.

Stopped by Leesburg premium outlets. They had almost a FSR of multicolor flyknit trainers. I bought the last size 12.

Not to keep the thread off-topic any further (then proceeds to do it anyway :lol:), Nike got backlash in a way they never had before with that $315 attempt. It was on media channels that had nothing to do with sneakers and everything. Somehow dropping it by $40 was enough to get people off their back, and they no doubt still made massive profits off of every pair sold at retail directly from one of their venues, so they really didn't lose either way.

Also, If I remember correctly I don't think Nike ever explicitly confirmed that $315.

Last edited:
Stopped by Leesburg premium outlets. They had almost a FSR of multicolor flyknit trainers. I bought the last size 12.

Called! Update:

NO sz 9 or 9.5 they have sz 8.5 and next one up is a 10.5.

Price is 119.99$

Seems like the elusive sz 9 cannot be found anywhere!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom