OFFICIAL JUNE '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea saw your post right when u posted it. I got no money in the bank ...

How much are these reselling for? I'm guessing around 220-230?
Around there. I mean if you have to wait, I would wait and get other bills paid first. 

Around there. I mean if you have to wait, I would wait and get other bills paid first. 
Yea I just paid my phone bill, plus all the drops happening on Saturday outweighed the Oreos for me. Thanks for reply though.

This morning SL clearance had a line of like 30+ people. They had Kobe 9 elites, kobe 9 em lows, roshe nm england/brazil, only a few scattered sizes though. They were swooped up real quick by the regulars. Sadly, there was no extra sale on footwear or apparel.

Seems like no matter what there's a line out there! I was there last night picked up some FK lunar 1 for $39.

Was there any additional discounts today?

San Leandro had flyknit lunar 1's in wolf grey but they wouldn't hold/ship >: Ended up losing the only pair that was for sale in the entire USA. I'm heated

CHECK YOUR LOCAL FINISH LINE! LeBron X Elites are apart of their 50% off sale. I was just able to scoop the last 9.5 Superhero in the company for 99.99 via store transfer. If they dont have them ask an associate or manager to do a stock locator. You'll need the 6 digit shoe code and 3 digit color code.

Strictly for my AZ Peeples. Az Mills Nike Factory Store is going to turn into a Nike Clearance Store. They will be closed on June 23 through 25 and re-opening on June 26th as the Clearance Store. They going to get a lot of newer releases retros, fk etc. Sweetness!

They will not have the FSR of shoes they normally have but will have a lot more limited kicks in scattered sizes. They will be getting more items from Las Vegas Stores, and more stores not just from Nike Scottsdale.

Last edited:
Strictly for my AZ Peeples. Az mills is going to turn into a Nike Clearance Store instead of factory store. They will be closed for three days following the opening on june 26th. They going to get a lot of newer releases retros, fk etc. Sweetness!
Let's go!! 3 days before my birthday so maybe I could scoop up something special.

Last edited:
I called immediately after that was posted. Needed a 13 or 14 but sold out already. Had a sz 15 left for big footers though.

Went to Hilton Head outlet today.

Nothing of note as far as % off goes.

I called immediately after that was posted. Needed a 13 or 14 but sold out already. Had a sz 15 left for big footers though.

Damn. Nothing for the Dad's this weekend. Maybe the sale will start tomorrow.

Check your Footaction. They are $150 there. $125 if you are allowed to use a birthday coupon.

Saw These Today at the Marshalls on Corbin Ave in SFV 818 - 

Barkley Posite Max's for 89.99

They had sizes: 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 11.5 12

They also had a ton of Flight Gloves and Lebron Sandles….

Saw These Today at the Marshalls on Corbin Ave in SFV 818 - 

Barkley Posite Max's for 89.99

They had sizes: 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 11.5 12

They also had a ton of Flight Gloves and Lebron Sandles….
i didn't see any of that when i was there on Tuesday lol. Big ups for the update. BTW, are those gloves the Black/Purple/Volt or the Silver/Orange/Black?

FTL has CP3 VII Bel Air for $59.99. If it's not at your local store, they can store transfer or deliver to home. I know for fact they have sizes 9.5-10.5 but idk about other sizes. I have been looking for these for awhile so I'm stoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom