Official July 2011 WDYWT: No Pic Quoting! VOL. IT'S HOT OUTSIDE!

Originally Posted by Mumbles

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

^ yo mumbles.. no need to hate.. you'll get yours early next year!! everyone will
smile.gif
yea, but i don't have very much faith at all in jb spitting out a quality retro.  i'm expecting a white turd with dots on it, in a fancy box.
hopefully i'm wrong...
You didn't see the samples?  The speckles are
sick.gif

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

^ yo mumbles.. no need to hate.. you'll get yours early next year!! everyone will
smile.gif
yea, but i don't have very much faith at all in jb spitting out a quality retro.  i'm expecting a white turd with dots on it, in a fancy box.
hopefully i'm wrong...
You didn't see the samples?  The speckles are
sick.gif

Nice IVs Proto.  I hope the retro is done correctly.  It's always cool to see you take the haters and keep posting.  That Seinfeld reference was funny though..  Props for having the courage to keep doing you and actually posting your girl up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I may be in the minority, but I have enjoyed some of the recent retros from JB. 
ohwell.gif

i really liked the columbias along with many others, but i'm really hating everybody
in this world with cement ivs.

Thanks and I agree.... Can I have some 4s please???? someone please help

Jberk- Thanks bro.... lmfao @ Chapelle gif

Proto- Come up off them 4s.......
mad.gif
 (hating)

i really liked the columbias along with many others, but i'm really hating everybody
in this world with cement ivs.

Thanks and I agree.... Can I have some 4s please???? someone please help

Jberk- Thanks bro.... lmfao @ Chapelle gif

Proto- Come up off them 4s.......
mad.gif
 (hating)

Originally Posted by DerrrtyDirk

& neukicks- u tryin to clown?
sure if thats what you wanna call it. you just sound ignorant man. we've all had our fun with him, but you are taking it to an immature level, which isn't needed.

just shut up

zh6X7.gif

Originally Posted by DerrrtyDirk

& neukicks- u tryin to clown?
sure if thats what you wanna call it. you just sound ignorant man. we've all had our fun with him, but you are taking it to an immature level, which isn't needed.

just shut up

zh6X7.gif

what up NT...TGIF...the comedy + thirst in this thread...
anway...scrubs friday [wrong choice of narrow shoes after my epic loss to the pool floor 
mad.gif
sick.gif
eyes.gif
]

Spoiler [+]

what up NT...TGIF...the comedy + thirst in this thread...
anway...scrubs friday [wrong choice of narrow shoes after my epic loss to the pool floor 
mad.gif
sick.gif
eyes.gif
]

Spoiler [+]

Back
Top Bottom