Official July 2011 WDYWT: No Pic Quoting! VOL. IT'S HOT OUTSIDE!

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

you reach so hard to come at me, find anything to say you possibly can, but meanwhile you try to poke your lil' chest out in your fit pix and never post any real heat, so i can't help but just laugh at you. keep it up!
wink.gif
So, this place has turned into the "What REAL HEAT Did You Wear Today" thread, huh?
laugh.gif

you reach so hard to come at me, find anything to say you possibly can, but meanwhile you try to poke your lil' chest out in your fit pix and never post any real heat, so i can't help but just laugh at you. keep it up!
wink.gif
So, this place has turned into the "What REAL HEAT Did You Wear Today" thread, huh?
laugh.gif

cham, you've just been all up on my sack lately huh? how's it taste? glad you're enjoying it.

i've posted my girl in that dress twice (first time back in may). she may have been wearing a black dress previously, i can't remember, but girl's usually got more than one little black dress (she's got several), you weirdo... i buy her stuff, but she got her own, shorty's a pharmacist, her wardrobe is silly. and just because a girl takes sexy pix doesn't mean she doesn't have class... i swear, some of y'all got some weird lil' concepts of life man.

wink.gif

True. And whoever asked if she was an athlete because of how her leg looked, she was wearing heels.  All girls legs look like that (or at least should) when they wear heels. Relax bros.

cham, you've just been all up on my sack lately huh? how's it taste? glad you're enjoying it.

i've posted my girl in that dress twice (first time back in may). she may have been wearing a black dress previously, i can't remember, but girl's usually got more than one little black dress (she's got several), you weirdo... i buy her stuff, but she got her own, shorty's a pharmacist, her wardrobe is silly. and just because a girl takes sexy pix doesn't mean she doesn't have class... i swear, some of y'all got some weird lil' concepts of life man.

wink.gif

True. And whoever asked if she was an athlete because of how her leg looked, she was wearing heels.  All girls legs look like that (or at least should) when they wear heels. Relax bros.

Im fairly new to NT, but this hating on Proto is downright stupid. Not on your jock Proto but in the bigger picture its YOUR woman, YOUR fit. We post here to display our collections and what we got going on. No competition on women or what youre wearing.

By hating on her dress or how she looks is bad taste. Show us what your woman wears and what she looks like before you talk mess.
grin.gif

Im fairly new to NT, but this hating on Proto is downright stupid. Not on your jock Proto but in the bigger picture its YOUR woman, YOUR fit. We post here to display our collections and what we got going on. No competition on women or what youre wearing.

By hating on her dress or how she looks is bad taste. Show us what your woman wears and what she looks like before you talk mess.
grin.gif

.......But i love you proto- nobody else can make me laugh, smile, and frown all at the same time quite like you.

....to the dude that asked me to "show my lady b4 i talk that mess" , i believe my left hand has made an appearance b4. C'mon son, you know i cant catch a lady with my weak lookin chest and lack of heat on the feet.

Come @ me sucka's

.......But i love you proto- nobody else can make me laugh, smile, and frown all at the same time quite like you.

....to the dude that asked me to "show my lady b4 i talk that mess" , i believe my left hand has made an appearance b4. C'mon son, you know i cant catch a lady with my weak lookin chest and lack of heat on the feet.

Come @ me sucka's

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

grin.gif

get-along-2.jpg

laugh.gif

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

grin.gif

get-along-2.jpg

laugh.gif

tongue.gif

^
roll.gif
proto always comes through with heat... no need to hate on another mans girl .. thats real talk.. focus on the kicks ya'll

^
roll.gif
proto always comes through with heat... no need to hate on another mans girl .. thats real talk.. focus on the kicks ya'll

Back
Top Bottom