Official July 2011 WDYWT: No Pic Quoting! VOL. IT'S HOT OUTSIDE!

Everyone getting along was my point lol. It just gets old when people try to flame in this thread ya know? Back to the fits everyone!

Everyone getting along was my point lol. It just gets old when people try to flame in this thread ya know? Back to the fits everyone!

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Is there anyway to block members on NT? So there posts don't show up. Trying to block RL before I commit suicide 
frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

But really,good $#!$ Kal.

roll.gif

Thanks fellas...ahahaha jumpman don't block me man

IcopJordan,Dweezy,Cham,Nova, Fat Boy,Sneaker King

Damn its lively in here today
laugh.gif
 had me dying @ work

Dope 4s up there, I guess when they crack they become collectors items, I feel like I will never own a pair.

FatBoy- Dope Sbs

IcopJordans- Dope foams

Cweak- Tokis!

Oreo 4s- Haven't seen a pair in a long time, look @ that leather
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Is there anyway to block members on NT? So there posts don't show up. Trying to block RL before I commit suicide 
frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

But really,good $#!$ Kal.

roll.gif

Thanks fellas...ahahaha jumpman don't block me man

IcopJordan,Dweezy,Cham,Nova, Fat Boy,Sneaker King

Damn its lively in here today
laugh.gif
 had me dying @ work

Dope 4s up there, I guess when they crack they become collectors items, I feel like I will never own a pair.

FatBoy- Dope Sbs

IcopJordans- Dope foams

Cweak- Tokis!

Oreo 4s- Haven't seen a pair in a long time, look @ that leather
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

(some pics of xi's)

i want those so.  #$+++*%.  badly.
challenge considered - find a pair and don't get raped on price

....challenge accepted

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

(some pics of xi's)

i want those so.  #$+++*%.  badly.
challenge considered - find a pair and don't get raped on price

....challenge accepted

ahaha i swear proto catches the most %+$ around these parts. i don't believe it's completely based upon what he wears or what his girl wears....
he just seems to try so hard at it. me personally...i don't give damn...dude can do whatever he wants and i'm not gonna hate. i can
respect others' taste no matter how much i might not like it. also dude does have tons of quality kicks and his girl is pretty nice to
look at (especially the lower half).

moving on...dope kicks everyone. i really liked the columbias along with many others, but i'm really hating on ty with those lebanons and everybody
in this world with cement ivs.

ahaha i swear proto catches the most %+$ around these parts. i don't believe it's completely based upon what he wears or what his girl wears....
he just seems to try so hard at it. me personally...i don't give damn...dude can do whatever he wants and i'm not gonna hate. i can
respect others' taste no matter how much i might not like it. also dude does have tons of quality kicks and his girl is pretty nice to
look at (especially the lower half).

moving on...dope kicks everyone. i really liked the columbias along with many others, but i'm really hating on ty with those lebanons and everybody
in this world with cement ivs.

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

^ yo mumbles.. no need to hate.. you'll get yours early next year!! everyone will
smile.gif
yea, but i don't have very much faith at all in jb spitting out a quality retro.  i'm expecting a white turd with dots on it, in a fancy box.
hopefully i'm wrong...

^ yo mumbles.. no need to hate.. you'll get yours early next year!! everyone will
smile.gif
yea, but i don't have very much faith at all in jb spitting out a quality retro.  i'm expecting a white turd with dots on it, in a fancy box.
hopefully i'm wrong...

Originally Posted by Mumbles

smile.gif
hopefully i'm wrong...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mumbles

smile.gif
hopefully i'm wrong...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nice IVs Proto.  I hope the retro is done correctly.  It's always cool to see you take the haters and keep posting.  That Seinfeld reference was funny though..  Props for having the courage to keep doing you and actually posting your girl up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I may be in the minority, but I have enjoyed some of the recent retros from JB. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom