***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
I posted a pic previously of JImmy Butler rocking em. Not sure what the final product will be but here is anotha pic I found:

12-3.jpg
We're there 2 versions? I don't remember that side panel having that look to it.

I saw Jimmy Butler wearing a white uni blue colorway on his IG a few weeks ago. I'll take that as a hint that they will release.

Woah those are nice but the pebble leather part needs to be white too

Or make a white columbia blue colorway like the vivid pinks

12,11,13 are 1a, 1b, 1c for me but if it were the year of the XI's I would be saying I would rather have XII's but will take it. :rofl:

Lasered pantone 12s would cause mass murder. These can't release due to safety concerns.

Due to the amount of OG Crips that will be coming out the woodwork for the Pantones that sounds like a true possibility but let's hope/pray not.

Naw mayne! Ya ain't know bout them replica authentics? Nike used to sell em. They had the replica line, the authentic line, and the majestic line. All different levels of quality and price of course. Lol.

My sister's pair comes in today, I know she'll be super geeked :lol:

If the blue suede pair comes out, I'm all over them :smokin well unless they'll be $300 (I think :nerd:) like the PSNYs, them I'm cool :lol:

Last edited:
I've seen some real pro cut jerseys at sport show conventions late 90s they were 500 to 1000k...so nice though even the letters would sparkle like the white letters

Back
Top Bottom