***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Man they bout to be steady dropping 12s all summer '16. You know in the summer is when the 11 lows drop. Supposed to get some white/red lows and some lows with a gum bottom. But even before then there's a hightop metallic 1 and also the city series 10s that dudes gonna be trying to gather up like the dragon balls. Flu games, white OVO 12s, and black metallic 5s in the summer. Then a pseudo-Olympic 7, and since it's the Olympics something will come out that's gold. The 5s are releasing and I've seen pics of the liquid metal 4s or what's even better is them gold 6s spike lee was wearing. Those are flames. Another big drop is the bred 1s sometime this summer, prob towards the end and that's also when you got midnight navy 16s. What a time! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
White/gold lows

Forgot about them. ^^^ I don't have the time but it would b nice if sumbody could do a photo lineup this yr releases vs. 01' releases. I'm making mac n cheese from scratch for kids so I have to concentrate to make it slammin.

You got time to post in here approximately every 15 minutes but you don't got time to our together the list that you're asking for?

Dude I was just kidding. Seems like most people get a kick outta those lists and comparisons. I just think they are very opinionated and somewhat comical cuz beauty truly is in the eyes of the beholder. Unless it's the Concord XI which is universally agreed upon.

Spread it on twitter...Keep your "sneaker head" status at Adidas.

Let Yeezy keep jumping over the jumpman since that's "FACTS"

Last edited:
A lot of people in here talking about Jordan making a comeback.

So...those people should stay there butts over at Adidas and not ruin the past few months for a lot of us.

I actually enjoy buying kicks hassle-free.

Ah i see

Its on nike though. Make good colors and alot of pairs and everyone is happy

Adidas will always be adidas. Not even kanye west can fix that.

Once kanye becomes 50 cent wont nobody care bout his uggs

Wtf man. I'm lowkey shook. I ordered one pair but it shows up as two separate orders under my account. 

I only got one tracking though through UPS my choice and its been sitting in "Ready for UPS" since yesterday.

Hoping they dont cancel because of duplicate orders

Nike need this though. Competition is a good thing for the sneaker world. It's a win win.
They're wallowing in billions. What competition?

Just because shoes "sit" doesn't mean anything.

Shoes have always sat. It used to be a good thing to save money 
laugh.gif

FNL forgot to upload the full shipping information on my second pink xii. Had to call and get it routed correctly. Smdh

NDC still hasnt shipped....wtf 
roll.gif

i heard jordan is now a major investor in the prison industrial complex. that really blew me away. has anyone else heard about this? :nerd: :nerd:

I posted a pic previously of JImmy Butler rocking em. Not sure what the final product will be but here is anotha pic I found:

12-3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom