***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
I think the hype is about to explode not just on XII's but JB period. With the combo of 3's,4's,IX,SJ, 12's,16's,Kobe PE's n XXX it appears JB is making a comeback to save his most important asset, his name. XII's will lead the way and continue to dominate, I hope.

Still preparing to ship, no cancellation as of now.

As long as I don't miss out on what shoes I really need, I'm indifferent on the hype train.

Nothing shall keep me from the black red xiis

Hype matters when u got nasty mf'ers sleeping on a pissy mattress wit 20 pairs. Usually I'm online tho unless I can slip n slide thru the store. (Get in n out) I don't care if I strike out at the end of d day cuz I honestly got enough to last a lifetime.

Hype matters when u got nasty mf'ers sleeping on a pissy mattress wit 20 pairs. Usually I'm online tho unless I can slip n slide thru the store. (Get in n out) I don't care if I strike out at the end of d day cuz I honestly got enough to last a lifetime.

honestly, that happens way more than you may think. none of that stuff matters to me as long as i get mine.

we could make a history of sneaker releases thread that has the same corny group photos from popular releases.

honestly, that happens way more than you may think. none of that stuff matters to me as long as i get mine.

we could make a history of sneaker releases thread that has the same corny group photos from popular releases.

Livermore_Centennial_Light_Bulb.jpg

Last edited:
I'm just glad our complaints and sending ish back n letting it go to outlets has finally paid off. And this year will be GOAT for JB releases up there with 01.

Man they bout to be steady dropping 12s all summer '16. You know in the summer is when the 11 lows drop. Supposed to get some white/red lows and some lows with a gum bottom. But even before then there's a hightop metallic 1 and also the city series 10s that dudes gonna be trying to gather up like the dragon balls. Flu games, white OVO 12s, and black metallic 5s in the summer. Then a pseudo-Olympic 7, and since it's the Olympics something will come out that's gold. The 5s are releasing and I've seen pics of the liquid metal 4s or what's even better is them gold 6s spike lee was wearing. Those are flames. Another big drop is the bred 1s sometime this summer, prob towards the end and that's also when you got midnight navy 16s. What a time! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Forgot about them. ^^^ I don't have the time but it would b nice if sumbody could do a photo lineup this yr releases vs. 01' releases. I'm making mac n cheese from scratch for kids so I have to concentrate to make it slammin.

Forgot about them. ^^^ I don't have the time but it would b nice if sumbody could do a photo lineup this yr releases vs. 01' releases. I'm making mac n cheese from scratch for kids so I have to concentrate to make it slammin.

no worries... you can always do the collage when you finish making your slamming mac and cheese :smile:

Back
Top Bottom