***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
i just wish FinishLine would talk to me in a more professional manner....

"Your order. We've got the scoop on it"

just saw this in one of the fb groups 
mean.gif

mean.gif
Now if that dude/chick would be as motivated to lose weight as much as getting a boatload of Jordans, it would be a better scenario.

because that's what Mitch's do

Fixed :wink:

That's like me asking you why do you care about what I think or have to say Bruh...

Having An Opinion..... And Having An Opinion On How Someone Else Spends Their Own Hard Earned Money Is Two Totally Different Things My Dude :lol:

Unless You're Said Persons Financial Advisor Or Personal Stylist, What Difference Does It Make To You What Pink Shoe Another Man Decided To Purchase And/Or Wear?

For Real Tho, Im Curious To Know

And Before We Even Go There, Infared AM90's and 6's Are The Pinkest Shoes In My Own Personal Collection. I Got Pink Dress Shirts For Days Tho :wink:

Last edited:
SMDH at the mentality that a color defines who you are as a man. A real man wears what he likes without giving a damn what the next man does.

Because THAT (worrying what another man is doing), not the color, defines you as a man. Just my opinion.

SMDH at the mentality that a color defines who you are as a man. A real man wears what he likes without giving a damn what the next man does.

Because THAT (worrying what another man is doing), not the color, defines you as a man. Just my opinion.
noone said that a color defines who you are as a man.  but wearing girl shoes sure does...

Last edited:
noone said that a color defines who you are as a man.  but wearing girl shoes sure does...

View media item 1939933
No, I kinda agree with that part of what you're saying, but I still lean towards saying if it's their size and they like it, then whatever.

But my point is more to me still seeing a lot of negativity towards men wearing a certain color in general. Not just here, but other threads and outside of NT.

Last edited:
Hopefully I'm not too late with this, but here's a link to news of Eastland Center Mall in Detroit getting shutdown earlier today for people acting ghetto trying to get the kids pink Jordan XII.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/03...r-jordan-shoes-forces-eastland-mall-to-close/

Any of y'all been present during a riot on a release day? Please share. I'm glad I get to avoid any of that potential either going online or having occasional help at stores saving me pairs of things I want.

No, I kinda agree with that part of what you're saying, but I still lean towards saying if it's their size and they like it, then whatever.

But my point is more to me still seeing a lot of negativity towards men wearing a certain color in general. Not just here, but other threads and outside of NT.
true, at the end of the day, people can do what they want with their money.  but this is a message board and people (including myself) are going to express their opinion about things.

View media item 1939933

Dudes Buy Women's Only Releases All TheTime Bruh..... BEEN Doing So Too

Staaaaaaaaawp It!

A Shoe, Is A Shoe....... This Ain't A ****** Tighty VS Thong Underwear Debate My Dude. If A Colorway Is Hot, And Only Releases As A "Women's" Shoe, You Can Bet There Are Gonna Be Men Looking To Cop As Well.

If Wearing Pink Somehow Makes You Feel Femanine Personally, Thats Fine, But Stop Tryin To Speak For All Men Like The End All Say All

If Nike Air Black Cement 3's Dropped Next Week And Were Marketed As A "Women's" Shoe But Still Came In Your Size, You Wouldn't Cop?

I'll Wait

Last edited:

Hopefully I'm not too late with this, but here's a link to news of Eastland Center Mall in Detroit getting shutdown earlier today for people acting ghetto trying to get the kids pink Jordan XII.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/03...r-jordan-shoes-forces-eastland-mall-to-close/

Any of y'all been present during a riot on a release day? Please share. I'm glad I get to avoid any of that potential either going online or having occasional help at stores saving me pairs of things I want.
mehh, that's minor for Detroit

do a raffle instead of fcfs = problem solved

You know the reason why most of them are out there is probably for the "present" they will receive if they secure them.
I feel bad for that older member that asked if these would be easy to get only to be told by @AirSakuragi that these would be a walk in the park. Give that man his rep back
laugh.gif
Dude Is Steady In Here Preaching His Guesswork As Gospel
mean.gif

Anyone That Takes These Guesses For Anyhing More Than A Grain Of Salt Is Due For An L..... Is What It Is
laugh.gif

After Waiting In Line At Two Stores With A Vast Demographic Of Women And Men, I Was Able To Lock In Pairs For Most The Little Ladies In My Life
pimp.gif

Still Needing To Lock Down A 4.5Y, 2T and 7C
mean.gif

Believe It Fella's The Ladies Are Out Here Thirsty As **** For These!
laugh.gif
AirSakuragi knows nothing about shoes. He only regurgitates what he reads from other sites, yeah okay.

Make worthless lists and pass out incorrect information, that's how he rolls.
Next time I recommend you all to look at the post before saying false claims.

Last edited:

Dudes Buy Women's Only Releases All TheTime Bruh..... BEEN Doing So Too

Staaaaaaaaawp It!

A Shoe, Is A Shoe....... This Ain't A ****** Tighty VS Thong Underwear Debate My Dude. If A Colorway Is Hot, And Only Releases As A "Women's" Shoe, You Can Bet There Are Gonna Be Men Looking To Cop As Well.

If Wearing Pink Somehow Makes You Feel Femanine Personally, Thats Fine, But Stop Tryin To Speak For All Men Like The End All Say All

If Nike Air Black Cement 3's Dropped Next Week And Were Marketed As A "Women's" Shoe But Still Came In Your Size, You Wouldn't Cop?

I'll Wait
who the heck said i am trying to be the spokesman for all men?!!?

and NOOOOO, if Girls black cement 3s dropped, i WOULD NOT buy them...

1. i dont wear girl shoes

2. i have MENS cement 3s already

This right here.
Live and let live, don't worry about what the next man is doing. If you don't like pink then don't wear it but don't judge someone that does.

This right here.
Live and let live, don't worry about what the next man is doing. If you don't like pink then don't wear it but don't judge someone that does.
but see, this statement can't really fly.  you can't tell person A to not worry about what person B is doing, when you're worrying about what person A is saying

i think i just confused myself.

anyway, bottom line is, people worry/comment about what the next man does.  its just how humans operate

who the heck said i am trying to be the spokesman for all men?!!?

In Your Own Words......

View media item 1939933

View media item 1939941

If It Aint The Color That Makes This Release A "Women's" Release, Then What Is It My Dude? Please Do Share.....

PS- This Is All Love Fam And A Friendly Debate..... I'm Not Gunning Or Coming At You In Specific, Just Interested To Know The Ground Levels Of This Mentality And A Debate Thats Brought Up Every Time A Pink Shoe Releases.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Just because you have an opinion about something doesn't mean that you are worried about it... I'm against homosexuality but I do not care if 2 dudes want to play butt tag with each other or get married.

This right here.

but see, this statement can't really fly.  you can't tell person A to not worry about what person B is doing, when you're worrying about what person A is saying

i think i just confused myself.

anyway, bottom line is, people worry/comment about what the next man does.  its just how humans operate

Now your just making it confusing :lol: I'm not worring about what person A is saying I'm just stating my opinion.

Cool story: I'm a dude and I purchased white/pink 12s in 9.5Y

I usually wear size 10 with an insole swap and force field (doesn't bother me, healthier and comfort feet, no creases ftw)

I tried the 9.5Y on. Slipped my foot in and the length was fine, no forcefield in these tho. Insole swap with more arch support and laces laced loosely and it'll be Sunday mornin easy.

But wait, the websites callin this a girls shoe. Let me go return them and let imaginary boundaries dictate what I choose to purchase. The white aquas was a women's release too and ss was those sand 4s. Simple titles shouldn't prohibit you from getting something you think is dope. Now if you can't fit the joints and you squeezing that's a diff story

Ended up getting my girl 2 pairs in a 5y on Finishline. Still haven't received a confirmation email for either pair. Never even got the confirmation page after paying but both pairs were charged on our cards. Don't deal with Finishline much.

As for dudes wearing these, i couldn't do it. But I'm 35 and out of the loop. I heard guys wearing girl dresses is the "in" thing now (Jayden Smith) so I'm not surprised but I don't do pink period.

Back
Top Bottom