***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
do you wear girl shoes?

I Own Zero Women's Releases Personally.... Best Believe If Something I Was Really After Was A Women's Release Only And Came In My Size, I'd Be Copping..... I'm Not So Shallow That Letters Arranged Into The Words "Women's"/"Girls" Would Dictate My Purchase......

What If The Box Said "Unisex"?

Would That Then Make It Ok To Cop These As A Man?

Ended up getting my girl 2 pairs in a 5y on Finishline. Still haven't received a confirmation email for either pair. Never even got the confirmation page after paying but both pairs were charged on our cards. Don't deal with Finishline much.

As for dudes wearing these, i couldn't do it. But I'm 35 and out of the loop. I heard guys wearing girl dresses is the "in" thing now (Jayden Smith) so I'm not surprised but I don't do pink period.

Fam. I hate to break it to you, but it sounds like you didn't place an order. FNL is well known for this. No order confirmation means your order did not go through, but they have placed a temporary authorization on your cards.

Last edited:
Ended up getting my girl 2 pairs in a 5y on Finishline. Still haven't received a confirmation email for either pair. Never even got the confirmation page after paying but both pairs were charged on our cards. Don't deal with Finishline much.

As for dudes wearing these, i couldn't do it. But I'm 35 and out of the loop. I heard guys wearing girl dresses is the "in" thing now (Jayden Smith) so I'm not surprised but I don't do pink period.

I agree and don't wear pink either, but to each his own. We were all created differently for a reason.

Sorry to break the news to you but it looks like your girl will not be getting these shoes from FinishLine.
No order confirmation page/email=No shoes.

if you don't get a order confirmation from finishline, then you dont have an order.  so i hate to say it, but you lost B

you'll have pending charges on your card for a couple days tho

Looks like Ricky Reseller's gonna get my money so my girl can have a pair. Times like this i see why im not into this like i use too. Kids now know nothing about going to the mall at lunch time from school and copping some concords with no line no hassle .... ahhh the good old days :smh:

You know the reason why most of them are out there is probably for the "present" they will receive if they secure them.

I feel bad for that older member that asked if these would be easy to get only to be told by [@=https://niketalk.com/members/154298"AirSakuragi" url="/t/641956/official-jordan-xii-12-thread-2016-release/870#post_25317931"]
I've been MIA for a minute. Can someone tell me where these white/pink 12's are going to release? Footlocker, Eastbay? Etc... I'm guessing they are just a general release and smaller sizes should be easy to cop right?

Correct the usual sneaker stores/websites and yes, this is a GR

View media item 1939989

GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal

Jordan almost had u out there like this -v-v-v

tutuBear.jpg

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Looks like Ricky Reseller's gonna get my money so my girl can have a pair. Times like this i see why im not into this like i use too. Kids now know nothing about going to the mall at lunch time from school and copping some concords with no line no hassle .... ahhh the good old days
mean.gif
Don't pay resell prices yet for the pink 12's. Subscribe to the thread and pay attention for restock news. Prices also tend to fall for a little bit a couple weeks after the release once people get their pairs in from online orders and more pairs become available for sale, so I would wait on paying resell prices if you can. If you're diligent about it, you should still be able to get at least 1 pair this coming week for retail.

Back on track, I really believe after seeing the past 2 drops, the Black-red XIIs are going to be a real problem.

Back
Top Bottom