***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Got a pair on finishline, wouldn't bother but had a reward card.  I'm no wizards fan so next up for me is the flu game release.

Anyone that got through on Villa, is your order still in review?  Only site I tried and got through but they usually are quicker than this to move past "Review"... starting to worry.

I just don't understand how people keep forgetting that mid Feb thru April will be hectic. Tax money is the cause. Happens every year. Are the masters tts? Frenchies come out soon
nthat.gif
True true.  Come July and everybody is broke.
Thats my point. 140 price tag gives a lot of resellers room to make profit. Willing to bet that majority of who copped these are resellers and not women who want to wear them.
I agree on the profit, but I think these will stabilize.  Even the Citrus 11 stabilized to around $200-$220.  These dont look better than those IMO.  I think these will settle around $200-$220 DS for mens pairs.  Call me crazy, but that's my guess after the smoke clears.  They're rly cute, but definitely not the best looking Pink Jordan I've ever seen.
May go up? There is no maybe about it. These will rise in price book it...
We'll see. Prices are always highest the first few days of a release...once ebay is flooded with ACTUAL pairs not just confirmations and screenshots-prices will drop off.

[COLOR=Yellow ]REMINDER:
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.

DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.

DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
AKA "OOPS" OR "ALLEY OOP" REQUESTS.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.

DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.

DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.

DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.

POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.

POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.

POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.

USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.

REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.[/COLOR]

I feel bad for that older member that asked if these would be easy to get only to be told by @AirSakuragi that these would be a walk in the park. Give that man his rep back :lol:

AirSakuragi knows nothing about shoes. He only regurgitates what he reads from other sites, yeah okay.

Make worthless lists and pass out incorrect information, that's how he rolls.

Last edited:
43295090-ebd3-0132-ab0e-0acd8dfea39d.jpg
giphy.gif

[emoji]127925[/emoji][emoji]127926[/emoji][emoji]127908[/emoji]"Its not unusual, to see dudes in pink these days"[emoji]127926[/emoji][emoji]127908[/emoji][emoji]127925[/emoji]

I feel bad for that older member that asked if these would be easy to get only to be told by @AirSakuragi that these would be a walk in the park. Give that man his rep back :lol:

AirSakuragi knows nothing about shoes. He only regurgitates what he reads from other sites, yeah okay.

Make worthless lists and pass out incorrect information, that's how he rolls.

It just sucks because dude that asked completely ignored my warning and thanked dude lol

Back
Top Bottom