***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Biggest factor why these sell out is the 140 price tag
I disagree. Almost every other $140 women's Jordan that came out last year didn't instantly sell out like these.  I think this sold out b/c

1. It's cute

2. Ratchet, rich girl, woman, and preschoolers alike can wear them.

3. it's a 12 and somehow 12's are the new prized possession.  My guess is that since there havent been as many 12 retros this is the first time that many (newer,younger sneakerheads can cop.)

After I saw the Masters hype I knew it was real. How many better all black shoes exist (Jordan, Nike, and other brands included) and people somehow lose their minds and go crazy for THE MASTERS? LOL. 

The crazy thing about it all is that the 12's were NOT one of the adored models when they came out when I was in HS.  They actually were on sale in Eastbay for $99 which meant they were less at some other spots.  I've never been a serious fan of 12's but these were cute today and if they were easily obtainable I would've copped.  HOWEVER, I'm not losing any sleep over not.  IMHO I think hype took a break last year and now it's back and bigger than ever.  The 12's still aren't overly impressive.  I wouldn't mind a flu game on my team though. :wink:

BUT if we saw grown men fighting over pink Jordan 12's (fellas yall gotta do better 
laugh.gif
 ) then those girls 11's are going to start wars. 
I'm 26 and I was in elementary school when MJ wore the 12's. These were the shoes to have at my school (Flu games and cherry 12's specifically) and the model that really got me into sneakers, jordans in particular. The few people in my age range that i've discussed it with share similar affection for the 12's.

Submitted order on fnl via pp but never got to order confirmation page and didn't get a confirmation email from fnl...dont even remember if i put an email in i just added size and went to pp checkout...

Anyway got an email for pp payment confirmation...whats my chances this goes thru? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I disagree. Almost every other $140 women's Jordan that came out last year didn't instantly sell out like these.  I think this sold out b/c

3. It's cute
2. Ratchet, rich girl, woman, and preschoolers alike can wear them.
1. it's a 12 and somehow 12's are the new prized possession.  My guess is that since there havent been as many 12 retros this is the first time that many (newer,younger sneakerheads can cop.)

Fixed

And older sneakerheads have been waiting awhile for the XII's to be done right.

Biggest factor why these sell out is resellers thinking demand is byke after the masters

fixed. guaran damn tee most pairs were bought by grown *** men to flip online

lets see how french blue release goes now

Last edited:
Submitted order on fnl via pp but never got to order confirmation page and didn't get a confirmation email from fnl...dont even remember if i put an email in i just added size and went to pp checkout...

Anyway got an email for pp payment confirmation...whats my chances this goes thru? [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Lol. Probably 0. The same thing happened to me.

I feel bad for that older member that asked if these would be easy to get only to be told by @AirSakuragi that these would be a walk in the park. Give that man his rep back :lol:

I think he was gauging his sells forecast off the cement iv release.^ Which is weird and confusing but ok.

I just don't understand how people keep forgetting that mid Feb thru April will be hectic. Tax money is the cause. Happens every year. Are the masters tts? Frenchies come out soon :nthat:

After I saw the Masters hype I knew it was real. How many better all black shoes exist (Jordan, Nike, and other brands included) and people somehow lose their minds and go crazy for THE MASTERS? LOL. 

The crazy thing about it all is that the 12's were NOT one of the adored models when they came out when I was in HS.  They actually were on sale in Eastbay for $99 which meant they were less at some other spots.  I've never been a serious fan of 12's but these were cute today and if they were easily obtainable I would've copped.  HOWEVER, I'm not losing any sleep over not.  IMHO I think hype took a break last year and now it's back and bigger than ever.  The 12's still aren't overly impressive.  I wouldn't mind a flu game on my team though. :wink:

BUT if we saw grown men fighting over pink Jordan 12's (fellas yall gotta do better :lol:  ) then those girls 11's are going to start wars. 

QfT.
The masters were an eye opener. The way they sold out was surprising.

I think these Vivids sold pretty quick because they are a take on the Taxi CW. A pink Taxi if you will.

to be fair it took me like only 5 minutes to wait in line on ndc. i had two windows open one for a 5 and one for a 4.5 my niece had told me she wanted them at 7:30 just before she left for sat's and i told her it might be difficult to get online now since they already released and asked if they didnt have a 5 you want another size and she said 4.5

imo 4.5 was a better chance to get and sure enough that one carted first.

Last edited:
Lol I told y'all. Y'all should have listened to me, I knew my post had resellers plottin and politicin, but it was meant more as a warning as to what was about to happen. And I have peeped the dudes this morning who copped 8-9.5Y to resell to other dudes mostly, those dudes not as bad as the dudes who copped 3.5-7.5Y to resell to kids and chicks. What's even worse is the dudes who trying to flip preschool and toddler sizes, sizes that i personally have only seen being resold second-hand by mothers to other mothers on Craigslist and fb pages. But it is what it is, they been doin this with the Elmos and barbies. Get it how you live.

Last edited:
i dont think its as bad as when dudes try to flip aunt pearls. like dude you making profit off breast cancer? see yo *** in hell

good thing everyone hates kds this year and aunt pearls were mass produced

I feel bad for that older member that asked if these would be easy to get only to be told by @AirSakuragi that these would be a walk in the park. Give that man his rep back :lol:

Dude Is Steady In Here Preaching His Guesswork As Gospel :smh:

Anyone That Takes These Guesses For Anyhing More Than A Grain Of Salt Is Due For An L..... Is What It Is :lol:

After Waiting In Line At Two Stores With A Vast Demographic Of Women And Men, I Was Able To Lock In Pairs For Most The Little Ladies In My Life :pimp:

View media item 1939600

Still Needing To Lock Down A 4.5Y, 2T and 7C :smh:

Believe It Fella's The Ladies Are Out Here Thirsty As **** For These! :lol:

Last edited:

i dont think its as bad as when dudes try to flip aunt pearls. like dude you making profit off breast cancer? see yo *** in hell

good thing everyone hates kds this year and aunt pearls were mass produced
but Nike is making a profit off breast cancer, why can't I?

hospitals make a profit off breast cancer!  drug companies make a profit off breast cancer!

Last edited:
fixed. guaran damn tee most pairs were bought by grown *** men to flip online

lets see how french blue release goes now

Thats my point. 140 price tag gives a lot of resellers room to make profit. Willing to bet that majority of who copped these are resellers and not women who want to wear them.

I'm surprised a dude would pay resell on these and did not know women bought sneakers on resell. My daughter is the only female into sneakers in my fam but that's totally a monster I've created...

The XIIs are really flying off the shelves this year. Hopefully Nike mass produced the French Blues and made like 300k pairs so everyone can cop a pair

True, but this thread is going ham... :rofl:

SMH @ dudes trying to flip to auntie pearl...

When she ask how much... Her face is like :x WHAT?

So what's a good price to pay for these on ebay? I only ask this because my niece wants a pair and I'm close to saying can't do it

Back
Top Bottom