***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
20180810_223046.jpg

Nike gotem to me quick. Ordered yesterday, showed up today

How u got 200 dollar shoes and a shirt from wal mart

Ah man you missing out on this george brand, these shirts is comfy and soft, and at $13 you can't beat it, i bought most of the colors :lol: besides most "fashion" brands dont make clothes for me, I'm not into that slim/skinny crap, heck the pants is from a mom&pops store 2 for $40 though i mostly wear 501 or 550 Levi's

theres nothing wrong with walmart. if it looks good, and feels good/comfy, thats all that matters. if it being from walmart is more important than it lookin and feelin good, then u a hypebeast.

i rock jordans etc but my mom shops at paylessand has no prob rocking those payless shoes with her designer bag when she goes out. some days i come home wit my feet killing me because these $200 jordans are not comfy and i see my mom running around doing all types of errands and housework in her comfy as heck $50 payless shoes. so is she dumb for rocking payless with a designer bag? or am i dumb for rocking brand name wit brand name but come home in pain? lol

just cause its not expensive doesnt automatically mean its bad.

that shirt doesnt look too bad imo. ive seen gucci shirts that look waaaay uglier and cost 200x more.

I was joking lol.

U know how I know that's from wal mart?
Because I shop at wal mart lol

I know that brand. They actually make great blank tees and they are 3.50 each. It's where I buy white tees.

my bad i thought u were being bougie. i couldnt tell u was joking over the internet. there are actually people on here who think like that for real tho so i thought u were serious. glad u not 1 of em.

i love walmart. walmart has everything lol.

Back
Top Bottom