***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Saw these pictures courtesy of Sneaker Rangers through Weartesters. Ima need these, def would wear them all Fall and Winter.
air-jordan-12-class-of-2003.jpg
chris-paul-air-jordan-12-class-of-2003.jpg
air-jordan-12-class-of-2003-chris-paul-e1533215906925.jpg
damn, it's a beautiful color block. glad i passed on the wolf grey. this color is more right up my alley.

Actually won the FNL raffle. If I didn’t, then I had no hope since I usually strike out online (besides today; got my 13s easily). Today was a good day. I’m excited for these.

I won also. Thing is I won't know which State I'll be in until tomorrow. Either I'll be still here in Albuquerque New Mexico or I'll be in Texas. Set it up anticipating that I'll be in Texas.

I actually like the way FNL does their raffle reservation. Letting you know a whole week ahead of time instead of a day before. You don't have to scramble around in little time. Gives you plenty of time to go the alternate route if you were to strike out on their raffle

Finally saw the olives in person... not as crazy about em as I thought I was. The nylon mudguard makes em look kinda cheap. Might still buy at outlet prices plus coupon.

Won the FNL raffle app thing. This thing is new right? I didnt even know about it until I was fooling around with the app and saw the raffle for the olive 12s. Its kind of cool I like it but I know its only a matter of time before everyone hops on it and then winning gets harder lol. On another note, im not sure how much I like these olive 12s, they remind me of the Bordeaux 12s but just in a different color. I think I still like my Michigan 12s over these.

Won the raffle on the app but passing of them. I think it’s cool you can add another person to pick them up for you

Back
Top Bottom