***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Check your app, just got this

C453982E-476A-4794-8C09-AA6D1C711AAE.jpeg

64701902-1915-49F5-8890-B8D7A8CBD5ED.jpeg
I got that too. I tap the alert and it says connection error. I spoke to a rep via the app and was told I did have an access code. I hit them with the picture and she says just because I got the alert, doesn’t mean I can get them. WTH? Makes no sense.

Got the access and I have them in cart, but don't think I'll pull the trigger. These seem to be pretty under-appreciated and I think they may be able to be had at the outlets or with a discount code after they release. I have a 15% NDC code, but it's telling me it isn't eligible on these.

64701902-1915-49F5-8890-B8D7A8CBD5ED.jpeg
I got that too. I tap the alert and it says connection error. I spoke to a rep via the app and was told I did have an access code. I hit them with the picture and she says just because I got the alert, doesn’t mean I can get them. WTH? Makes no sense.

Doesn't surprise me this is Nike we're talkin about. You can order shoes, have your card charged and get a confirmation number and still not get anything.

bro didn't these just drop when the olive PSNY's dropped; or was it just the grey non psny version

I hesitated when I first got the notice. I told myself to buy if it is still around at 4pm. I think they are okay. Maybe I shoulda just bought it and decide when I receive them. Next time.

Never got a notification this morning but I just got a notification saying I had an hour left to buy them tonight so I just copped my size 13. I absolutely love these. I'll keep 'em on ice for a little bit to see if I can find a sale on them. After I waited to buy the all gray joints earlier this year and then they dried up like immediately, I'm not taking my chances with XIIs ever again.

My Bordeauxs are still on ice too. Probably going to splurge and buy some sole protectors for these and the Bordeauxs.

just got a reminder, that i have 1 hour left,,,,, when i was never notified the first time......not interested in them, lol

Nike is not messing around today both my diamond turfs and 12s ordered today will be delivered tomorrow

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20180809-192915_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20180809-192915_Gallery.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 22
Does anyone have a finshline reward that they don't plan on using. I really need one for these tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom