***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
What's the reasonable low end for DS wings? In the market for some but still wanna be patient for a solid price. I'm size 11 btw

What's the reasonable low end for DS wings? In the market for some but still wanna be patient for a solid price. I'm size 11 btw
you can pull a legit pair off ebay for $500 but you have to be on your p's and q's and really look at all the details, otherwise yeah $570 off goat is your best bet

Threw on the flints yesterday to run errands

Kinda hard to tell that they're flints from that angle
The eyelet save them from being mingled with the taxi ^^!!! I think that i will maybe pass on the flint if they re-release !!! Need the playoff, cherry, taxi and... Gamma blue and i'm good ^^!!! (or any new dope colorways)

Threw on the flints yesterday to run errands

Kinda hard to tell that they're flints from that angle
The eyelet save them from being mingled with the taxi ^^!!! I think that i will maybe pass on the flint if they re-release !!! Need the playoff, cherry, taxi and... Gamma blue and i'm good ^^!!! (or any new dope colorways)
i could use a new pair of taxi and playoffs but everything else is good in my collection, and even those aren't bad just not as pristine as the others which idk why either 
tired.gif

I wanted em but every time I see em I'm remembered that I got the nubucks and just can't do it. Not for resell anyway. Retail maybe but payin resell on a shoe I pretty much got already? Nah

I wanted em but every time I see em I'm remembered that I got the nubucks and just can't do it. Not for resell anyway. Retail maybe but payin resell on a shoe I pretty much got already? Nah
Because of the UK ovo app restock, i cop ^^ for the double up shawty!!! So retail + the **** shipping cost

their a bit diff than the nubucks, actually nicer than the nubucks and easier to match bcuz you don't have to throw no blue into the mix and since they skimped on all the gold accents you can pretty much go with whatever you like, plus the mudguard is totally different but yeah theyre really close overall 
laugh.gif
 masters be the leather ver. 
roll.gif

I'm thinking about to cop the Master for €240, a nice black jordan 12 beater!!! I wear my ovo black but only for some occasion, not at random time

I'm thinking about to cop the Master for €240, a nice black jordan 12 beater!!! I wear my ovo black but only for some occasion, not at random time
i think i've worn both my ovo's once, my psny several times and the wings a bunch just bcuz i like them so much, i should prob get some CNY in there but maybe i just pull them out every CNY and go that route 
roll.gif

[thread="641956"]Quote:[/thread]

their a bit diff than the nubucks, actually nicer than the nubucks and easier to match bcuz you don't have to throw no blue into the mix and since they skimped on all the gold accents you can pretty much go with whatever you like, plus the mudguard is totally different but yeah theyre really close overall :lol:  masters be the leather ver. :rofl:
put money down the nubucks are more comfortable too

Back
Top Bottom