***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
--edit
just googled them, someone said they send fakes

kicksstore.eu said they had a restock on chinese new year

Last edited:
Really don't care as much that I missed those. Look way too much like the past 2 all black 12s.
The f&f ones were def way better

--edit
just googled them, someone said they send fakes

kicksstore.eu said they had a restock on chinese new year
need proof

Last edited:
I don't necessarily have proof, I just saw a random comment on google and did not see that store on the "legit store" thread, so I initially wanted to give people the heads up but then wanted to give a warning about that website/restock

I don't necessarily have proof, I just saw a random comment on google and did not see that store on the "legit store" thread, so I initially wanted to give people the heads up but then wanted to give a warning about that website/restock
that list in the legit thread is so outdated that it has places that sell fakes now :lol:
And I seen a couple years ago the TC say it's up in the air if UA are fakes so I'd take that list wit a grain of salt.

Double up shawtyyyy
Man i legit hate you, not bcuz of the double up, i got to many 12s to be doubling up, but your OVO gear, my salt levels on your gear post is killing me 
laugh.gif
 repped though
Really don't care as much that I missed those. Look way too much like the past 2 all black 12s.
The f&f ones were def way better
F&F?

that list in the legit thread is so outdated that it has places that sell fakes now
laugh.gif

And I seen a couple years ago the TC say it's up in the air if UA are fakes so I'd take that list wit a grain of salt.
the UA and fake thing has been a back and forth thing for a long time

Man i legit hate you, not bcuz of the double up, i got to many 12s to be doubling up, but your OVO gear, my salt levels on your gear post is killing me :lol:  repped though

F&F?

Lol so i will not tell you that some of them are sitting on the uk ovo website haha ^^

Its automatic, i'm in europe so now i have only Access to the uk platform. No us or ca anymore for me. Same **** for the app (on iphone coz they ****** up the android version)

Man i legit hate you, not bcuz of the double up, i got to many 12s to be doubling up, but your OVO gear, my salt levels on your gear post is killing me :lol:  repped though

F&F?

that list in the legit thread is so outdated that it has places that sell fakes now :lol:

friends and family/sample

Not really directed at you but..
no, UAs are fake. They have their very own factories pumpin their **** out. Ain't no damn fakes bein made in a Nike factory and anyone that believes that are gullible

If it was true then why the hell do they always have the same exact mistake on the fakes? For example stretched 23s on 11s, literally makes no sense.
So they're just goin out of their way to buy different material and stamping tools to just look similar when they have them at their disposal alrrady? Come on, son lol
I really can't believe people believed all that idiocy people would spew about UAs being just as legit when if you don't even really think about it, it still just don't make sense. Maybe it was people that didn't want to admit they got, got? Where's closest collector at or w/e his name was :lol:

Ua jordan 4 or 12s are easy to spot for example lol. No way someone can tell me that they comes from the same factory.

Saw the grey perf lows at FNL today. They just look.... dirty. Maybe it's because of everyone picking up the display shoe with grubby hands, but they just looked bad.

Back
Top Bottom