***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
I've been trying to swap my 10.5 french blues for a sz10 for a whole damn year and haven't had any luck. I either strike out on Finish Line restocks or Nike+ doesn't give me access. 
frown.gif
 I even checked out Round 2 in LA to swap em but the 10 they had on display was kinda suspicious. So I passed. The cards just aren't in my favor with these.

I've been trying to swap my 10.5 french blues for a sz10 for a whole damn year and haven't had any luck. I either strike out on Finish Line restocks or Nike+ doesn't give me access. :frown:  I even checked out Round 2 in LA to swap em but the 10 they had on display was kinda suspicious. So I passed. The cards just aren't in my favor with these.
r2 don't sell fakes
And you can contact Solesupremacy too

Man, I really want some 12s...  but they are just more than I'm willing to spend on a pair of gym shoes (I draw the line at $150).  I could probably find some lows for around that price, but I don't really care for the lows.  One day...

r2 don't sell fakes
And you can contact Solesupremacy too
R2 doesn't but there have been a handful of times where people have spotted fakes slipping through the cracks on their IG page. Things between my 10.5 from footlocker and the 10 they had didn't really match up either so i was just being cautious.

you in the wrong hobby then
Nah I do pretty well, I mean I have like 50 or so pairs of Js...  which may not seem like a lot to many of the posters here, but I wear gym shoes 1 or 2 days out of the week, so I just can't justify paying that much for something that's just gonna sit in the box most of the time.  I also don't want to have shoe boxes all over the damn place...  as soon as I can't store them in a closet then I know it's time to stop or get rid of some ****.  Bargain hunting is also kind of fun, if not frustrating at times.  I just need to be patient and wait for a new release.  There just haven't been any high top 12s that have come out this year outside of the OVOs.  

Nah I do pretty well, I mean I have like 50 or so pairs of Js...  which may not seem like a lot to many of the posters here, but I wear gym shoes 1 or 2 days out of the week, so I just can't justify paying that much for something that's just gonna sit in the box most of the time.  I also don't want to have shoe boxes all over the damn place...  as soon as I can't store them in a closet then I know it's time to stop or get rid of some ****.  Bargain hunting is also kind of fun, if not frustrating at times.  I just need to be patient and wait for a new release.  There just haven't been any high top 12s that have come out this year outside of the OVOs.  
good luck getting legit ovo's for $150

or any heat/hyped release for that matter.

I've never seen 12's for below retail
They had some of those alt 12's at the outlet in south Chicago for $150
I was blown away
But didn't have my size

I've never seen 12's for below retail
They had some of those alt 12's at the outlet in south Chicago for $150
I was blown away
But didn't have my size

Me either. I love the look of the 12s, but they are heavy on my feet.
Probably why I only have a few. I got those alternates from snkrs last year.
Very nice for a non og cw.
If anything I'm shocked the white and wolf greys didn't hit sale.

I didn't say that I was trying to...  I said that those are the only high tops that I know have been released this year.  I know a manager @ Finish Line that lets me use his 30% off discount, so it's just a matter of finding a GR pair that I like.  I honestly just started buying Js again this year...  I used to only buy Jordan 1s when I was in college.  I Just started buying other #s this year when the Royalty 4s came out, and I've bought 8 other pairs this year since then, which is a bit excessive, but I haven't paid over $150 for any of them, so I'm ok with that.  I set limits for myself for pretty much everything, gotta have those checks and balances in so my checks book stays balanced.  :wink:

I didn't say that I was trying to...  I said that those are the only high tops that I know have been released this year.  I know a manager @ Finish Line that lets me use his 30% off discount, so it's just a matter of finding a GR pair that I like.  I honestly just started buying Js again this year...  I used to only buy Jordan 1s when I was in college.  I Just started buying other #s this year when the Royalty 4s came out, and I've bought 8 other pairs this year since then, which is a bit excessive, but I haven't paid over $150 for any of them, so I'm ok with that.  I set limits for myself for pretty much everything, gotta have those checks and balances in so my checks book stays balanced.  :wink:

Just wait for the taxi's to come out and use your boys 30% discount

Back
Top Bottom