***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters

[thread="641956"]Official Jordan Xii 12 Thread New Releases/5700#post_28268989​[/thread]
I wanted em but every time I see em I'm remembered that I got the nubucks and just can't do it. Not for resell anyway. Retail maybe but payin resell on a shoe I pretty much got already? Nah
their a bit diff than the nubucks, actually nicer than the nubucks and easier to match bcuz you don't have to throw no blue into the mix and since they skimped on all the gold accents you can pretty much go with whatever you like, plus the mudguard is totally different but yeah theyre really close overall 
laugh.gif
 masters be the leather ver. 
roll.gif
put money down the nubucks are more comfortable too
i said masters too and yeah more comfy bcuz they're more broken in 
laugh.gif

[thread="641956"]​[/thread]
I wanted em but every time I see em I'm remembered that I got the nubucks and just can't do it. Not for resell anyway. Retail maybe but payin resell on a shoe I pretty much got already? Nah

their a bit diff than the nubucks, actually nicer than the nubucks and easier to match bcuz you don't have to throw no blue into the mix and since they skimped on all the gold accents you can pretty much go with whatever you like, plus the mudguard is totally different but yeah theyre really close overall :lol:  masters be the leather ver. :rofl:
put money down the nubucks are more comfortable too

i said masters too and yeah more comfy bcuz they're more broken in :lol:
nah man they def switched the tech up. You try them on then try like the flu games or somethin

I've been seeing black ovo in 400 range for my size.. still holding out for 350ish. They're pretty nice, but more so just for the collection.. whites are my fav.

Couldn't get down with neoprene.. they looked good overall, but the white outsole is wack imo. Like wool tho.. threw em on a few times when it was cooler.

I'm a panthers fan so gammas are amazing to me solely off bias but looking at it from a larger base I feel more people like the masters but honestly I bang with both heavy

I'm a panthers fan so gammas are amazing to me solely off bias but looking at it from a larger base I feel more people like the masters but honestly I bang with both heavy

The masters are ok, but the 12 was meant to have 2 primary colors imo. Jb has gotten away from that it seems woth a lot of the recent 12s. I actually liked the color blocking on the nylon 12s. Not as much as a traditional 12, but at least there were 2 dominant colors.

The masters are ok, but the 12 was meant to have 2 primary colors imo. Jb has gotten away from that it seems woth a lot of the recent 12s. I actually liked the color blocking on the nylon 12s. Not as much as a traditional 12, but at least there were 2 dominant colors.
This

Masters may be one solid color but setting it off with a different color for the tab is what makes the shoe simple subtle still a nice shoe but you can wear an outfit that is the centerpiece rather than the shoe that's what sold me on them a lot of folk rock shoes but can't dress but that's a convo for another day

Masters may be one solid color but setting it off with a different color for the tab is what makes the shoe simple subtle still a nice shoe but you can wear an outfit that is the centerpiece rather than the shoe that's what sold me on them a lot of folk rock shoes but can't dress but that's a convo for another day
nah now if the men's were made like how the GS pairs were it might be a different story
Like a switched nubuck

That's how I like my 12s taxis, playoffs etc but the retro plus have had some decent color ways. Blue suedes, blk/blue, masters were done well imo. Hell even the all blk 12 lows I liked lol

The problem imho with the masters is the gold and silver mixed in to me it doesn't mesh well, they're the only pair I think doesn't mesh well the rest I love mostly

Maaaann.. so disappointed with the CNY.. tried it on at an outlet and it was kinda painful just walking with it. Are all recent 12s like that? Cant imagine playing ball with that particular colorway although i really liked it first time i saw it.

Back
Top Bottom