Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Heard that these came out in NYC this weekend for ASW, is that upcharging M&P shops or legit places like the pop-up HOH or Flight 23?
If you know and don't want to tell the entirety of NT then the PM is open :nerd:

Heard that these came out in NYC this weekend for ASW, is that upcharging M&P shops or legit places like the pop-up HOH or Flight 23?
If you know and don't want to tell the entirety of NT then the PM is open :nerd:

I would like to know too. I got an invite to the Zoomcity pop up store tomorrow and picking up the mirror foams, where can I purchase the 4's?

I heard there will be plenty of these. Same amount as LB. Looks like it's starting to become a buyers market for J's

Last edited:
I did a little searching and Flight23 dropped them today, I'll see if they have any pairs left tomorrow. If not, I will cop next week like everyone else.

Last edited:
this might have to be a double up. the leather on these look very nice imo. the overall look of the shoe is appealing to me.

laugh.gif

I'm gonna beat the hell out of these, I already can tell. I love my kicks way too hard lol might double up

Had no idea the FA in NYC were releasing them early

In the middle of a school meeting today, my boy hits me up

I was preparing to wait for a raffle ticket at villa tomorrow morning. Its -14 degrees out here. Legit saved my life

Back
Top Bottom