Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

I don't personally care who posts what, but i'm certainly more impressed by some average joe managing to get his hands on a pair of say DB's or Quai's than I am a celeb.

Just copped the X's from FNL, ready for these next week. This year's going pretty well for me so far. :smokin

Wish asw will come to the bay area. We had the BEST slam dunk contest. Now we currently got the best team (but the way hawks and grizzs be playing... it'll be close), and a new arena soon.

i wouldnt rock fear 4s, theyre not attractive to me. these oreos tho 
smokin.gif

it would be hard to overestimate how nice these are in person, haven't taken mine off yet, fit much more tts than the usual retro IME

Those who have em... really soft and good leather right? way better than columbia and what ever else released?

Those who have em... really soft and good leather right? way better than columbia and what ever else released?

Haven't felt the Columbia 4s or either of the 10s that released this weekend, but the leather on the French Blue 7s was really nice. If these 4s have a similar feel I'll be VERY happy.

kinda new to the raffle system, but if i win a raffle, do i have the entire saturday to come pick it up or is it only up to a certain time?

Back
Top Bottom