Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Pears for DAYS. We are going to feast.

lolwut.jpg

[emoji]128077[/emoji]
Walked right into villa and got a ticket, I think the fact it is 4 below out there helped too lol

I was able to get a ticket from Villa this morning too. I'm sure the fact that it was literally 0 degrees here in Pittsburgh had something to do with it, but hey - if Mother Nature wants to help me secure my pair, I'm not complaining. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

likin the look of that launch locater. lookin good for these. pairs might even sit. its been a loooong time since ive walked into a shoe store and have seen multiple retro Js on the shelves. french 7s, legend blue 4s, laser 1s, statue liberty 10s. 

^yeah used to be only designer sneakers were all over the place with fit but in 1s, 6's, 12s and 5s  I'm a 14, 2 and in 4s and 13s  I'm a 13

Lol@ all the pear talk

Just got rid of my Breds, so I have no IV's.....might have to definitely cop......

I'd like to cop a pair, but I'll be in another state on Saturday. So, it's either be lucky and get it online or in store by 10 am est or I'm passing.

Anyone know if niketown will be carrying the oreo 4s as well?

Last edited:
I'd like to cop a pair, but I'll be in another state on Saturday. So, it's either be lucky and get it online or in store by 10 am est or I'm passing.

Anyone know if niketown will be carrying the oreo 4s as well?
niketown will most likely have them.

i think they will

million kicks dropped, higher price. everything has been sitting and these are GR

might last all day

Its a GREAT feeling to waake up, eat breakfast, drive to the mall AFTER it opens up and pick up js without a hassle.. good ol days.. '

we will see how the rest of year goes with hares, bred lows, gtown lows etc etc though

Back
Top Bottom