Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

shoes look so good in that video.

sucks that there will be places where youll have to buy one of the clothing pieces to purchase the shoes haha

there used to be mens clothing spot that would make you buy a steve harvey 3 piece special if you wanted the shoes early

What ive been told is all mom and pop stores will be loosing there JB accounts due to them not selling @ suggested retail, early releases, etc. just basically not following the code of the contract that you signed with Nike. but in essence what I was saying is I don't really mind the one person snatching up their sneakers a little bit early and paying a few bucks more that's not what gets at me, but I do know that a lot of these mom and pop stores basically will sell their entire stock too one reseller for a premium (u know those photos on IG where dude has 20 pair) and then we essentially get "rape" prices on eBay so that's who I am calling out

I can understand selling early but for marking up prices idk.because shoe palace CLEARLY doesn't care and charges more that retail.

Yea I feel you, Shoe Palace seems to be breaking the rules, unless there's something I don't know about. But if Nike is going to use that as one of the reasons to shut down some of these other smaller shops they certainly need to apply the same to shoe palace. But like I was saying the biggest reason for me is these jackass punks that I see on Instagram that I have 30 pairs of exclusive sneakers and they act like they have a direct Nike account and their home bedroom is there damn store, no there getting a dope hook up from a front, a mom and pop store. That decreases availability for locals and raises height and prices through the resale market it's just not good for anyone besides the dope dealer... I mean sneaker seller

Yea I feel you, Shoe Palace seems to be breaking the rules, unless there's something I don't know about. But if Nike is going to use that as one of the reasons to shut down some of these other smaller shops they certainly need to apply the same to shoe palace. But like I was saying the biggest reason for me is these jackass punks that I see on Instagram that I have 30 pairs of exclusive sneakers and they act like they have a direct Nike account and their home bedroom is there damn store, no there getting a dope hook up from a front, a mom and pop store. That decreases availability for locals and raises height and prices through the resale market it's just not good for anyone besides the dope dealer... I mean sneaker seller

a place like shoeplace has too much buying power
its too big an account just like jimmy jazz on the east coast as long as shoe place sells on release date no rules are broken

read the sticker on the box "suggested retail price" the shoe can charge what they want

Last edited:
What ive been told is all mom and pop stores will be loosing there JB accounts due to them not selling @ suggested retail, early releases, etc. just basically not following the code of the contract that you signed with Nike. but in essence what I was saying is I don't really mind the one person snatching up their sneakers a little bit early and paying a few bucks more that's not what gets at me, but I do know that a lot of these mom and pop stores basically will sell their entire stock too one reseller for a premium (u know those photos on IG where dude has 20 pair) and then we essentially get "rape" prices on eBay so that's who I am calling out
So, Sneaker City is finally gonna get shut down?

eek.gif

Best shots of this shoe I've seen when watching at 1080p. Sold me on it. That black tumbled leather looks just as buttery as the white leather on the remastered FB 7s. I hope it feels the same as well.

Last edited:
a place like shoeplace has too much buying power
its too big an account just like jimmy jazz on the east coast as long as shoe place sells on release date no rules are broken

read the sticker on the box "suggested retail price" the shoe can charge what they want

Tony soprano "suggests" things all day. Most stores get the hint when Nike say something

I've always wondered that about MSRP...so if the manufacturer, in this case, Nike/JB, suggests $190 aren't the distributors able to mark up whatever they please?

Last edited:
Hope these are easy cop, where I can just walk in store when they open and cop, none of that raffle/ticket nonsense, I think online should be fairly easy also.

Back
Top Bottom