Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

I haven't copped a pair of J's in years.

Really want this pair, though. Can somebody hip me to the process of copping Jordan's nowadays, particularly for this pair? Raffle? Reserve? I'm completely out of the loop.

Also, odds I'm able to cop? Down to in-store or online purchase, definitely am not waiting in any lines or camping out though. Lol

I'm in Denver, gonna have to see if the local FL's or the HOH will be getting them.

Thanks in advance, NT fambs.

house of hoops at park meadows usually gets the most pairs. It will probably be a raffle. Just call to confirm

house of hoops at park meadows usually gets the most pairs. It will probably be a raffle. Just call to confirm

Thanks g. Hollered at them and they're good to go. I'll be stopping by on Monday to grab a raffle ticket.

Haven't copped Jordans since the Carmine release before the last one.. so it's been a minute.

so if j's keep sitting how long until we can use promo codes on rd? 

ps most j's been sitting but they would hold back stock for "restocks" so either nike and retailers have gained a respect for our intelligence (ehhh...) or even their tricks dont quite work anymore

U musta got lucky then cuz my black cement iv like dude said fit half size smaller
i think its cuz of the materials...leather usually run a bit bigger than suede/nubuck imo...like grape 5s 8.5 fits me perfect, but black grapes sz 9 fits me perfect

@ProMac - thanks brotha

So between, what I'm assuming will be, a couple local raffle tickets and the couple online options I'm gonna remain hopeful this will be coppable.
not sure if youve monitored local retail store inventories, but chances are if some stores restocked on columbia 4's and lb 11's, these will also be restocked and sit for a quick minute. just gotta be at the right place at the right time. 

not sure if youve monitored local retail store inventories, but chances are if some stores restocked on columbia 4's and lb 11's, these will also be restocked and sit for a quick minute. just gotta be at the right place at the right time. 

thank you, I appreciate the info.

Ran into a mom and pop shop to pick up the blk/blue flight Huaraches this morning and they pulled these out as well. Retail. I might grab another from Finishline with the winner circle but we will see.
I'm jealous!  How do I get a pair early as well?  I don't even know any mom and pop stores in my area, and I doubt most would release early for fear of losing their Nike account (or from whatever distributor they're getting them from).  I hope release day goes smoothly!

March 7th Marvin the Martian 7s not sure howmmuch of a gr they are but the teal 4s are the week after and Chicago 10s at the end of March

Last edited:
Most stores got these in today... Can't wait for release day. Have a $40 reward I want to use on these...

#teamunderretail

Mom and pop shop by my parents put them out today for $220 but I wasn't taking that trip uptown. Gonna go tomorrow and see if they still have them out.

look @ that leather :wow: :smokin!!!! haven't been this excited about a retro in a long time.

View media item 1395961View media item 1395962

Damn im stoked for release. These are so versatile. Plus they go with about anything clothing wise, upscale or casual and of course there are always going to look clean and you can just wipe them off sence there that nice black grain leather

Exactly why it'll be my first Jordan purchase in years.

I haven't copped a pair of J's in years.

Really want this pair, though. Can somebody hip me to the process of copping Jordan's nowadays, particularly for this pair? Raffle? Reserve? I'm completely out of the loop.

Also, odds I'm able to cop? Down to in-store or online purchase, definitely am not waiting in any lines or camping out though. Lol

I'm in Denver, gonna have to see if the local FL's or the HOH will be getting them.

Thanks in advance, NT fambs.

Always Good To See Fellow Coloradoans In Here :smokin

If These Are Anything Like The Columbia's, Which They Look To Be, These Will Be At All 3 HOH Locations Here In The Denver Metro Area, Plus Several Finishlines, Footaction, And Some Of The Normal Footlocker Locations.

Aurora Alone Will Have At Least 3 And Maybe Even 4 Stores With These If Champs Gets Em.

Last edited:
lucky, I have a footaction club account or whatever and forgot to use it when i got some 6s last year, anybody know if i just give them my ID number to go towards my account or?

Wow, 3 HOHs in Denver? the entire Everett Seattle Tacoma area has one and never mind that metro area, the whole state only has one- plus they have closed down the Niketown for remodel at the most convenient time. luckily most of the Jordans are at the regular footlockers but some of the top tier stuff like the KD florals are only at one shop in the whole damn state and besides driving to Portland OR Minneapolis-the option is to bring as many friends as possible to the same damn shop gets old I really wish I had the capital to put my own shop up and Nike was still accepting new accounts but I'm kinda stoked that these mom and pop stores are getting shut down hate to be a hater but I've been getting played way too many times by these resellers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom