Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

how about for the future. every time i buy something there i should give them my star club ID number? for future rewards and stuff?
yeah before they ring it up just tell em u want to give them your club number. And if u forget then you can contact a rep in live chat and add it. I think theyll take it in chat up to a cpl weeks after.

Only kicker is in store if u rack up enough you can get the rewards instantly. If they do it in chat then itll take about 3weeks or so for you to get it in an email

And these are the mom and pop shops I wont feel bad for when they get shut down

$30 over retail with no tax. If I were to stand in line for a few hours and buy at retail with nyc tax I'll be saving around $17. I'm good rather give them the extra $30 not that serious b.

Last edited:
I'm buying these to see what's under the Speckle sole

LB's had white under the Blue Paint after the Chipping

Looking FWD to These Chipping as well can't wait!

mean.gif
 $190.00 + Tax CA9%

beats buying a old DS pair on ebay!

mean.gif
 $190.00 + Tax CA9%

I am not sure if some people got bunk pairs of LB4's but mine i've worn like 6 times now and they are solid as hell. /shrug

Last edited:
Quote:

Originally Posted by AirRaab  

mean.gif
 $190.00 + Tax CA9%

I am not sure if some people got bunk pairs of LB4's but mine i've worn like 6 times now and they are solid as hell. /shrug
FIXED

$30 over retail with no tax. If I were to stand in line for a few hours and buy at retail with nyc tax I'll be saving around $17. I'm good rather give them the extra $30 not that serious b.
yea bro in the grand scheme of things it aint much. in all honesty I would have picked them up myself I'm just damn bitter how we don't seem to have any of those options north of San Francisco all way to Canada-nothing personal partner get it how you can

I was initially going to pass on these .
But once I saw them in person and had the pair in hand I turned .
The leather quality is superb and looks phenomenal, I would've of kicked myself if I passed on them .

Always Good To See Fellow Coloradoans In Here :smokin

If These Are Anything Like The Columbia's, Which They Look To Be, These Will Be At All 3 HOH Locations Here In The Denver Metro Area, Plus Several Finishlines, Footaction, And Some Of The Normal Footlocker Locations.

Aurora Alone Will Have At Least 3 And Maybe Even 4 Stores With These If Champs Gets Em.

:nthat:

word, thanks my Denver brethren.

Buying these for the wifey. been thinking of passing on the B.O.B. 10's and copping myself a pear as well

look @ that leather :wow: :smokin!!!! haven't been this excited about a retro in a long time.

View media item 1395961View media item 1395962

Damn im stoked for release. These are so versatile. Plus they go with about anything clothing wise, upscale or casual and of course there are always going to look clean and you can just wipe them off sence there that nice black grain leather

just like oreo vi's

might dbl on these down the line but they are def coming home this weekend

And these are the mom and pop shops I wont feel bad for when they get shut down

he was referring to these local mom n pop shops that are getting their Nike/JB accounts stripped because they are selling launch products before the release day.

he was referring to these local mom n pop shops that are getting their Nike/JB accounts stripped because they are selling launch products before the release day.

That is one mom and pop shop I would be willing to shop at

Your only paying $14.00 above box to avoided the line and striking out on the web

Who ever is complaining about paying $14.00 over box or even crying foul on the store is one cheap bastard.

I pay around 230 to 250 depending on release and I'm happy to pay that

Last edited:
Always Good To See Fellow Coloradoans In Here
smokin.gif

If These Are Anything Like The Columbia's, Which They Look To Be, These Will Be At All 3 HOH Locations Here In The Denver Metro Area, Plus Several Finishlines, Footaction, And Some Of The Normal Footlocker Locations.

Aurora Alone Will Have At Least 3 And Maybe Even 4 Stores With These If Champs Gets Em.
oh really, damn. This si good

Shop around my way has been doing this since the earliest I could remember around 01 and never has had their account suspended or striped.

What ive been told is all mom and pop stores will be loosing there JB accounts due to them not selling @ suggested retail, early releases, etc. just basically not following the code of the contract that you signed with Nike. but in essence what I was saying is I don't really mind the one person snatching up their sneakers a little bit early and paying a few bucks more that's not what gets at me, but I do know that a lot of these mom and pop stores basically will sell their entire stock too one reseller for a premium (u know those photos on IG where dude has 20 pair) and then we essentially get "rape" prices on eBay so that's who I am calling out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom