Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Kd wearing black cement iv. Wonder if its the 2012 pair or a remastered pair coming in the future?

After a 2nd look at these I am going to have to pass. wasn't what I was expecting. Goodluck to everyone copping, I have a Strong feeling that these will sit for a day or two. + not a fan of lace swapping but  XI black laces on these would nice

Last edited:
Back in tne day these sat for months got these as a consolation prize for missing out on the black cement iv

99 out the door at sheikhs

Right now im passing but i might change my mind if i get bored

Nope these werent oreos back then they were black cool grey ivs or retro plus ivs mind you this was before the silly shoe nickname boom and the cool grey ivs with leather/ nubcuk wings

Last edited:
Its what it says on the original box

That oreo crap didnt come around til the vi or v versions

Nope these werent oreos back then they were black cool grey ivs or retro plus ivs mind you this was before the silly shoe nickname boom and the cool grey ivs with leather/ nubcuk wings

LMAO.. these were called oreos back in 1999...

LMAO.. these were called oreos back in 1999...

Seeing the huge difference between these and the Cool Grey IV's I can't see how anyone would mistake these for Cool Grey's and I sure hope no one confuses the Cool Grey's for Oreo's. I understand a lot of NT members make it a point to refer to shoe's by the colors on the box and dislike the nicknames, but I feel like once a nickname sticks it sticks and those who choose to use it that's what's up and those who go by the color's on the box that's cool too as long as no one tries to purposely use the specific color's to confuse anyone :smh:.

got the columbias ima try for these but i won't camp out gonna be he hardest jordan to cop so far a lot of people skipped on the 7s

Curious as to how the midsole paint on the legend blue 4s gets BETTER with wear? Might browse that thread
 Not the midsole paint, I meant the leather and look of the shoe gets better with wear. I've had no problems with my midsole paint thus far.

It ain't even about the nickname, these just look too plain vanilla.  Most kids could do way better w/ the NIKE ID function.  The color contrast ain't even there.  The OREO nickname is whack too.  Again, BRED IVs over these all day all night.

These look like NIKE ID blanks.

It ain't even about the nickname, these just look too plain vanilla.  Most kids could do way better w/ the NIKE ID function.  The color contrast ain't even there.  The OREO nickname is whack too.  Again, BRED IVs over these all day all night.

These look like NIKE ID blanks.
Then pass on them

seeing that the columbia 4s quality is way better than the 7s, I might have to cop these. can't go wrong with a black leather shoe.

Back
Top Bottom