Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Nah Columbia 4s and French blue 7s just weren't that coveted to begin with, I'd be very surprised if these sat. I hope you're right tho so I can scoop a pair after I get out of work
The Columbia 4s sold out on Nike.com in a few minutes.  Yesterday evening, there were still tons of the French Blue 7s available on Nike.com.  No comparison, IMHO.

I think folks are suffering from blue and white shoe fatigue.
laugh.gif

The Columbia 4s sold out on Nike.com in a few minutes.  Yesterday evening, there were still tons of the French Blue 7s available on Nike.com.  No comparison, IMHO.

I think folks are suffering from blue and white shoe fatigue. :lol:

NDC is no way to guage anything.

I walked in to a random store the following Friday and copped a pair with ease.

My local NikeTown also had tons of sizes over a week after release.

Just because they sell out online doesn't mean there aren't a ton of pairs sitting on shelves.

I think folks are suffering from blue and white shoe fatigue.
laugh.gif

Just because they sell out online doesn't mean there aren't a ton of pairs sitting on shelves.
Its like real estate, location location location... Its funny how ppl think soldout online means they, shouldnt even bother going out to see if stores still have pairs..

Not a big fan of the Xs, and didn't grab the Columbia IVs, so getting these will be my only task for February. That last video pushed me over the edge.

Last edited:

I walked in to a random store the following Friday and copped a pair with ease.

My local NikeTown also had tons of sizes over a week after release.

It's a valid comparison, though.

I talk to managers at my local stores all the time and they all said the same thing. The 4s flew and the 7s flopped.

4s did not "fly"

Maybe in your area

And like dude said ndc is not a way to gauge how they sold cuz everything on ndc sells out

Doo doo drawls would sell out on ndc

4s did not "fly"

Maybe in your area

And like dude said ndc is not a way to gauge how they sold cuz everything on ndc sells out

Doo doo drawls would sell out on ndc

Well, then I guess those drawls are more popular than the FB 7s, because the 7s are still sitting.

4s definitely didn't fly. I do appreciate that every release so far has been an easy grab though. Hopefully this trend continues.

4s and 7s, neither of them flew. Average Joe ain't buying all this remastered BS and dropping $200 after tax on retros. Oreos won't fly either though they'll probably sell a bit quicker

Last edited:
4s and 7s, neither of them flew. Average Joe ain't buying all this remastered BS and dropping $200 after tax on retros. Oreos won't fly either though they'll probably sell a bit quicker
Well, I guess it's all a matter of where you live, but around here, the Columbia 4s flew like a damn F-16 compared to the FB 7s.
laugh.gif

Well, I guess it's all a matter of where you live, but around here, the Columbia 4s flew like a damn F-16 compared to the FB 7s. :lol:
Maybe, cuz they're both still on shelves over here in MD.

Last edited:
one thing ive always hated about iv's why they gotta have ten lace holes? not including the extra ones either lol

Weird the Columbia's didn't go quick. I no every one liked them who had them and I felt like a lot of people grabbed them. Slept on hard beautiful shoe. These are more hyped black shoes imo tend to be. There gonna be gone quick might cop 2 to be honest

Back
Top Bottom