Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

I think it's because, believe it or not, there are folks who like to leave the wings unlaced.  Crazy, eh? :lol:

But that makes no sense. You could just lace the shoe and still leave the wings free? There are still lace holes underneat the wings

Last edited:
But that makes no sense. You could just lace the shoe and still leave the wings free? There are still lace holes underneat the wings
That's what I'm saying.  They use the lace holes underneath the wings and leave the wings flopping around unlaced.  Silly, but some folks do it.  Not me, of course.

But its still ten lace holes lol

Thats my beef. I wanna lace and tie all the way to the top. Ten holes is way too excessive for a shoe that height and it dont help when nike gives you laces meant for a 7 or 8 hole shoe

But its still ten lace holes lol

Thats my beef. I wanna lace and tie all the way to the top. Ten holes is way too excessive for a shoe that height and it dont help when nike gives you laces meant for a 7 or 8 hole shoe
Ah, gotcha...your complaint is that the laces aren't long enough for all those holes. I get it now.

I've worn my columbia 4's a couple times and they are not only solid, but they look better after a couple wears. Not sure if the people reporting the cracking got a bum pair or what.

DAMN 
nthat.gif
 I'm in!

I really wish I could be as selective as a lot of you are who are passing on these or passed on the Columbia 4's for these. The more pictures of each shoe the more I needed both :pimp:. Obviously these will be harder to obtain, but hopefully they aren't too hard to obtain with work put in.

I really wish I could be as selective as a lot of you are who are passing on these or passed on the Columbia 4's for these. The more pictures of each shoe the more I needed both :pimp:. Obviously these will be harder to obtain, but hopefully they aren't too hard to obtain with work put in.
I passed on the columbias but am still unsure about these. Like i said before i prefer netting. I know these never had netting I don't want to stir it up again. I have lots of fours so i can be selective with it. If they weren't a black cw I wouldn't even be on the fence I'd be out, but i love black shoes!

I passed on the columbias but am still unsure about these. Like i said before i prefer netting. I know these never had netting I don't want to stir it up again. I have lots of fours so i can be selective with it. If they weren't a black cw I wouldn't even be on the fence I'd be out, but i love black shoes!

I'm with you, I do prefer the netting on 4's even if these and the Columbia's didn't originally release with them. But, due to the clean colorway it isn't a deal breaker, that's why I went with the Columbia's a few weeks back. I don't sit on a cetain side of the fence when it comes to white or black based shoe's, (seemed to be a big topic in the French Blue 7's thread) as long as the colorways are dope they can release consecutive white or black based shoe's and I'd cop as long as I don't have the pair already or if the pair needs to be retired.

I've worn my columbia 4's a couple times and they are not only solid, but they look better after a couple wears. Not sure if the people reporting the cracking got a bum pair or what.

somebody is lying lol, I completely agree, mine are holding up and look better every wear
as far as these oreos, I wear too much black to consider passing

Havent been in this thread in a minute.  Are we back to talking about shoes, or still on cookies?  Cause I like the cookies

Columbia's feel better on Feet then they look!

try a pair on i bet you buy them!

You can still order Columbias online at Footlocker if you live in Canada. Hopefully it will be the same for Oreos

Curious as to how the midsole paint on the legend blue 4s gets BETTER with wear? Might browse that thread

Prob be grabbing a pair for my 2 boys and I.. looking good. Can't go wrong with an all black shoe.. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom