Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

i'd actually wait in line for myself (i've done it for the kids) for this one, most wanted in a long time

Hype is minimal, knock it off.

If the numbers are the same they will sit the same way the columbias are

Exactly. A little bit more of a demand, but not by much. Everyone should be able to eat with ease. Columbia listings on ebay have gone for $190. :lol: bye bye resellers.

Its dudes who crashed n burned on buying multiple pairs of legend iv tryna recoup that money lost by hyping these up :lol:

It just seems like shoe buying as a whole is down this year. Theres only so many times you can beat a dead horse

****** need to move on and start reselling toys and legos

Will definitely be picking these up they so fire 
smile.gif

THe shoe reselling market...at least out this way is low, because everyone and their mother is doing it, because it's considered a get rich scheme, but, it's really not.  And, I think more and more people are starting to realize that.  Especially considering the production numbers from what I hear is up, so it's like if it's not exclusive, people don't want it.  But, I am kinda flip floppish over these because I wanted the Columbia 4's, until I saw them in person, then I said, nah.  Thank God I didn't get a ticket for them.  But, from what I know, 2/21 is the rd for these, so I still have time to ponder over them.

Its dudes who crashed n burned on buying multiple pairs of legend iv tryna recoup that money lost by hyping these up :lol:

It just seems like shoe buying as a whole is down this year. Theres only so many times you can beat a dead horse

****** need to move on and start reselling toys and legos

Selling Disney movies when they come out the vault. People are paying $85 for $30 blue-rays.

This is a great shoe

But I see fools on local ny craigslist trying to sell these for $230.00

Whats the point.
with nyc tax thats only $24.00 after putting up $206.82

hope the same thing happens with the black pair and lot of releases this year

Last edited:
This is a great shoe

Whats the point.

why?? bc theyre unauthorized authentics..aka. gm pairs..aka high grade reps.. BUT LOOK exactly like the retail pairs... so they sell them a lil above retail bc they got them fro like 130-145.. 10 pairs x 90 profit = 900.. payoff a car note quick

This is a great shoe

Whats the point.

Redirect me on where I could find a 230 pre order?

why?? bc theyre unauthorized authentics..aka. gm pairs..aka high grade reps.. BUT LOOK exactly like the retail pairs... so they sell them a lil above retail bc they got them fro like 130-145.. 10 pairs x 90 profit = 900.. payoff a car note quick

There real from what I can see pairs have the footlocker footaction sticker

Again I made a mistake
I was talking about the white blue 4's

Serious and look at this thread, pg 23! Lol

Idk i have talked to people who don't even collect taking about wanting oreos and im like ?!? And i show them a photo and there like "yep" this right there! So i can see this shoe getting to some build up. It might be early as of right now but wait till friday and watch it move. We keep saying there's no hype and it's all because we build up the hype, it just happens naturally. Columbia's were the same way. Still sold out and did so again real quick on the restock. Splash page and all.

This shoe in particular is in demand because of the color way. You could pretty much use these as beaters or have any fit to rock with these.

the hype for these are not justified to me. id take a pair of cement ivs, red ivs, bred ivs even columbias before these.

the hype for these are not justified to me. id take a pair of cement ivs, red ivs, bred ivs even columbias before these.
Lucky for you, your opinion is the only thing that is justified. And seeing as how you have to mention hype at all tells me you only wear what others like and highly favors.

Looks like shoe hype is dying french 7s slow columbia 4s slow and this thread slow I'm not complaining I'm happy because I hate having little to no chance to "win" a chance to spend my money but then again thread pages mean nothing but but it's a good sign to me
And I will try to get these oreo 4s they will look good as they age with wear and tear.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom