Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

tumblr_inline_nd9ifxQhgP1r3825d.gif

i predict jb to be the ultimate troll just as you start the custom leaked images of the black cats will pop up with a release date too  :rofl:

That would suck, because I've personally been hoping that rumors of a Black Cat dropping 1st quarter 2014 would be true. As of now, it seems like if you want a Black Cat IV you better double up on these and do some customizing to the midsole, essentially ruining a perfectly good shoe :smh:.

i predict jb to be the ultimate troll just as you start the custom leaked images of the black cats will pop up with a release date too  :rofl:

:lol:. Normally that would piss me off, but in this case I will take all the black cats I can.

That would suck, because I've personally been hoping that rumors of a Black Cat dropping 1st quarter 2014 would be true. As of now, it seems like if you want a Black Cat IV you better double up on these and do some customizing to the midsole, essentially ruining a perfectly good shoe
mean.gif
laugh.gif
. Normally that would piss me off, but in this case I will take all the black cats I can.
i feel yall i wouldn't mind leaving this year with motorsport 4s, black cats, and cool greys being the only other 4s this year for mens. Lord knows we will never get the lightnings again or tours either probably. 

Shouldn't be a reason to get flamed for that. That is your persnal opinion/preference. We can't have those anymore?

Shouldn't be a reason to get flamed for that. That is your persnal opinion/preference. We can't have those anymore?

Exactly. Outside of there not really being a need to post that here, there shouldn't be any issue with that.

more pics? im confused. Some ive seen had a grey midsole while the good pic it seems really light, almost white

more pics? im confused. Some ive seen had a grey midsole while the good pic it seems really light, almost white
I thought the new retro has a slightly lighter shade of grey compared to the 99 retro but I could be wrong

I thought the new retro has a slightly lighter shade of grey compared to the 99 retro but I could be wrong

Yea idk, i dont know if early release are darker/lighter. so i wanna see legit pics to compare :lol:

shoe is gonna be sick tho

Yea idk, i dont know if early release are darker/lighter. so i wanna see legit pics to compare :lol:

shoe is gonna be sick tho
Yeah I need some new pics but this release could be easy since it's after ASW too so maybe it'll get lost in the mix

it is lighter.

they always mess with something

the original black cool grey iv the cool grey color popped and stood out

these are a bit light and look less cool

these will definately not be too popular to the public probably less than the legend blue iv

resellers need to think twice unless they cool with making 20 bucks off each pair

but i might just trade you my legend blue xi size 12 for a perfect size 12 of the black cool grey iv aka the oreos because im nuts like that and the black cool grey iv have more nostalgia for me than my legend blue xi

Everone is up in arms about the shoe droppin, but im sitting here wondering if the 21st of feb is the actual date... In reference to 23isback..

Back
Top Bottom