Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

^^^^ The joke totally flew over your head man.

Na. It didn't. I got the joke just fine. Just didn't feel the need to edit my post because in all seriousness dude actually could truly use a manicure or just some good ol fashion lotion. Even though the pedi for hand joke was funny. Whatever tho man. You're the smartest.

Last edited:
Still stick to oreos! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Oreos looking way better on foot IMO and I do like those 11lab4s too
Sadly, no. It's just a slow start to the madness in my opinion, and people have their eyes on ASW.
Son. Just wait until the release date. If you're willing to spend more than retail on a pair, then do so AFTER trying to get them for retail first.
Word I'm not doubting you, I hope you right. Are all star weekend releases going to be crazy hyped this year? because if they are then I know 100% you right. people going to sleep on oreos

sucks these are a week after asw, will have no $ left lol
I feel ya. I plan on getting at least the lebrons or KDs pending the looks of em and these Oreos. Hopefully after that weekend people will lose interest on these making them an easy cop.

Nick Young rockin these for the Lakers tonight. He's the best QC for the midsole cracks

Last edited:
Deff grabbing one of the 4s or the labs think it's gonna be the oreos for me but not a clear cut easy choice. Think labs deff sit on some store shelfs. 4s are for some reason slept on more then they should be it seems more often then not deff one of my fav jordans top 3-5.

Serious and look at this thread, pg 23! Lol

Idk i have talked to people who don't even collect taking about wanting oreos and im like ?!? And i show them a photo and there like "yep" this right there! So i can see this shoe getting to some build up. It might be early as of right now but wait till friday and watch it move. We keep saying there's no hype and it's all because we build up the hype, it just happens naturally. Columbia's were the same way. Still sold out and did so again real quick on the restock. Splash page and all.

This shoe in particular is in demand because of the color way. You could pretty much use these as beaters or have any fit to rock with these.
Dawg shut up bro you're just hyping up man. All these "these will sell out quick" killing the release.

as for being selective, i just decided 4 retros for the year will be a good number. a far cry from the i-don't-even-know-bc-i-lost-count how many pairs i copped last year. 1 pair per quarter (kinda)...

1st... oreos
2nd... bred 11 low, chi 1
3rd... black/silver 6 low
4th... ??

as for being selective, i just decided 4 retros for the year will be a good number. a far cry from the i-don't-even-know-bc-i-lost-count how many pairs i copped last year. 1 pair per quarter (kinda)...

1st... oreos
2nd... bred 11 low, chi 1
3rd... black/silver 6 low
4th... ??

I just Narrowed Mine Down too.
1.) Oreo's
2.) Bordeaux's
3.) Black Friday
4.) 11 (ONLY if they are Jams) passing if they are Melo 11's Mostly Red x AJ 11= Chaos

I just Narrowed Mine Down too.
1.) Oreo's
2.) Bordeaux's
3.) Black Friday
4.) 11 (ONLY if they are Jams) passing if they are Melo 11's Mostly Red x AJ 11= Chaos
same here 5 pair max for jordans to many other good sneaker brands to invest all money into jordans

as of now

1 chicago 1s

2 hare 7s

3 bordeaux 7s

4.HOPEFULLY SPACE JAMS if not we'll see

but then again its always that one quickstrike jordan..

time will tell

I can't even make a list until rumors become release dates. i am trying to buy less this year, but there could be some nice stuff coming.

I can't even make a list until rumors become release dates. i am trying to buy less this year, but there could be some nice stuff coming.
this. I for sure will be picking up oreos. But i am disappointed we have no news about the laser 4 of this year. 

Most qs releases dont get officially announced until 1 month or weeks before being released.
i mean thats a given but i would have figured with 2 other styles releasing that news about the 4 would be out in the wild too. Especially seeing as how the 1s and 4s were the first to be "leaked" then the xx came outta no where and got a rd with the quickness. Maybe im just impatient because i got my scope locked in on em. 

Dawg shut up bro you're just hyping up man. All these "these will sell out quick" killing the release.

Cause I speak the truth? Im sorry

View media item 1361534
LOL killing the release..... More like killing it for you? Its a given fact. Suck it up. Its nothing new whether I say it or anyone else. They are going to sell out quick. Get over it.

Last edited:
I feel like these will be a pair that I rock often, because of the simplicity. I love certain j's that are mostly black, and have them heavy in the rotation. Oreos will probably let me give BC3s and Bred 4s a rest for a bit.
same! I unintentionally ended up turning my BC3 into my everyday kicks. These will replace them.

Back
Top Bottom