OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's true also buying smaller sizes help with creases to. But idk what it is with me but I can adjust to a half smaller size and feel no affect at all. Feels just like a size 9 to me lol.
I'm on the same boat as you. My true size is 9, but I always go a half size down for a snug fit to help prevent creasing and to lace them up a little loose so they look fresh for my casual style.

I'm on the same boat as you. My true size is 9, but I always go a half size down for a snug fit to help prevent creasing and to lace them up a little loose so they look fresh for my casual style.
Great minds think alike bro lol

Great minds think alike bro lol
I'll drink to that :wink:
Just one more day until they arrive. :pimp:

I hope I didn't have to go down a full size instead of a half size down like I did with the WC IV's because the two other sizes, size 8's,I ordered are for a couple of friends that couldn't get through on NDC, FNL, FTL, EB, or Champs.

Last edited:
I'll drink to that :wink:
Just one more day until they arrive. :pimp:

I hope I didn't have to go down a full size instead of a half size down like I did with the WC IV's because the two other sizes, size 8's,I ordered are for a couple of friends that couldn't get through on NDC, FNL, FTL, EB, or Champs.
My 8.5 came in today they fit fine just they had scuffs on the white midsole that wouldn't come off -____-

I could still scoop these off Nike Deutschland but they come out to 225 shipped, I think I can find a better price than that.

Why is everybody talking about red laces? The grey laces from the red spizikes look good and matches the grey perfectly

Last edited:
Got wifey and my pair

Unsubscribing
Same, I took a pic of mines and sent them to her.  Then she wanted a pair.
for those asking about my laces i got them off my Laser 4s they look
pimp.gif
This drives me up the F*#%ING WALL, put your damn feet on the floor.  No reason to put your feet or shoes on the dashboard, someone do this in my car I am throwing them out my DAMN car.  Sneakerhead or not.
This is an easy pass for me the shade of red they use they used is not bold enough so they appear slightly faded and they should have made the nubuck more suede like.
Not bold enough?  Do I sense some minor hating?  The pics make them look nice, but in person... DAMN.  Everytime I walk into my office I just smile when I see them.
I guess having a different opinion is not allowed...
mean.gif
NO, it is very much not allowed. Conform or DIE.  LOL
I cancelled my pair from FNL on Saturday and today I got a package with the fire reds SMH. BS customer service
Were you charged for them still?

Last edited:
This drives me up the F*#%ING WALL, put your damn feet on the floor.  No reason to put your feet or shoes on the dashboard, someone do this in my car I am throwing them out my DAMN car. 

Is he in your car?

Why is everybody talking about red laces? The grey laces from the red spizikes look good and matches the grey perfectly

Because

red, black, white > grey

My 8.5 came in today they fit fine just they had scuffs on the white midsole that wouldn't come off -____-
For real? A few people I know has scuffs on their pairs that they ordered from NDC and EB. Where did you order yours from?

These shoes look so amazing in person and on feet, and I'm quite happy with them except for the following problems.

I have a HUGE rant however. Jordan brand quality has gotten worse and worse, I went with 3 other people to get the toros and we all were able to get our size, and we all got messed up pairs. Each pair had WAY too much glue all over the nubuck, one of the pairs were creased on the inside of the shoe, one of the pairs had slight creasing on one shoe. I also had 2 other friends that got them and they both had smudges that couldn't be removed on the midsole. Has anyone else had this problem with this shoe? I mean the glue isn't a big deal as it isn't noticeble if your not under light and staring at the shoes. I just find it unnaceptable that we pay $170 for shoes that crease easy af, ALWAYS have excess glue, ALWAYS have paint problems in a certain areas, and shoes that ALWAYS crack. I mean a $20 generic pair of shoes has better quality than this.
exactly, hopefully people voice their opinions more often and let JB know about this

If someone tries on a shoe at footlocker and decides to not buy them are they still dead stock? Some people say no some say yes.

exactly, hopefully people voice their opinions more often and let JB know about this
Sad thing is Jordan Brand could care less. If you stop buying there will still be thousands of others waiting to buy the shoes and at the state the sneaker games is at people will still buy jordans despite the drop off in quality.

you are better of buying on ebay or craigslist. shipping is very expensive, even if they take vat off and they take forever arrives almost two week later 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom